How To Install MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM ON Poco F1 – The flagship killer from Xiaomi named Poco F1 recently received MIUI 10 Global Stable update based on Android 8.1 Oreo. As promised Xiaomi fixed some major bugs in MIUI 10 Stable update. MIUI 10 also brings support to Asphalt 9 legend and Asphalt 8 games which were missing in MIUI 9. Not only these PUBG also got fixed now you can play the games without any hustles. Apart from bug fixes MIUI 10 brought major UI changes to Poco F1 compared to MIUI 9 the animation and looks are pretty awesome in MIUI 10.
Status bar, Quick settings panel, and recent apps tray are completely redesigned. Blur background effect in Quick settings panel looks great in many cases. Performance and battery backup is also improved compared to MIUI 9. The latest stable version of MIUI 10 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, however, Xiaomi already started testing MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie which you can flash using TWRP recovery for that you need to have the unlocked bootloader. Anyway now let’s jump into how to install MIUI 10 Global Stable update on Poco F1 without root.
Table Of Contents
Install MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM On Poco F1 Without Root And Unlocked Bootloader
You can easily install MIUI 10 Stable ROM on Poco F1 without loosing any data. Just follow below simple steps and install latest version MIUI 10.
1. Click on Settings App > About Phone > System Update > Here click on check for updates.
2. Make sure you have connected to strong internet connection such as WiFi, LTE or 3G.
3. Now you will see MIUI 10 Stable update is ready to download.
4. Just click on the download button and wait till the download is complete.
5. Now it will ask you to reboot your device. Just click on reboot option.
6. Poco F1 will boot into recovery mode and start installing MIUI 10 Global Update. The process will take 15 to 30 minutes so be patient.
7. Once the installation process is completed your phone will automatically boot into system.
8. That’s it you have successfully updated your Poco F1 to MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM.
- Download Google Pixel 3 Camera Apk For All Android Smartphones
- Download Google Camera Apk For Poco F1 (GCam MOD)
- How To Hide Notch On Xiaomi Poco F1
- Dream11 Referral Code To Get Rs 100 Free Sign up Bonus (2018)
- Install MIUI 10 On Redmi Note 3 (3 Methods)
Install MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM On Xiaomi Poco F1 Manually
Xiaomi is just started to rolling out MIUI 10 Stable Update for Poco F1. So you might not receive the update as of now. If you don’t want to wait, you can manually Install MIUI 10 Stable ROM on Poco F1 without root. Follow below-mentioned steps and install MIUI 10 ROM on Poco F1 without loosing data.
1. First of all, download MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM from here – Download
2. Now open settings app > Click on about phone > Tap on system update > Here click on the 3 dots from the top right corner.
3. Now select Choose Update Package, now locate the MIUI 10 Stable ROM which you have downloaded earlier.
4. Updater app will start decrypting Zip file. Once the process will complete it asks you to click on the Reboot button. Just do it.
5. Now your Poco F1 will boot into recovery mode and start flashing MIUI 10 Stable ROM. It will take around 30 minutes to install MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM so be patient.
6. Once the process is completed your device will automatically boot into system. That’s now you can enjoy MIUI 10 Stable Update on your Poco F1.
Conclusion – MIUI 10 for Poco F1 comes with new features and improved performance so it is definitely better than MIUI 9. If you are facing any problem while installing MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM on Poco F1 let me know in comments, I will help you as soon as possible.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇