How To Hide Notch On Xiaomi Poco F1 – The much-awaited smartphone Xiaomi Poco F1 finally make its way onto Indian market on August 29 via flash sale on Flipkart and Mi.com. The smartphone went to set records by earning more than 200 crores in less than 5 minutes. You all know that Xiaomi phones are so difficult to buy in flash sales. The smartphones will be out of stock within a few seconds in every flash sale. Irrespective of this I was able to order Poco F1 during its first flash sale thanks to Jio’s super-fast internet. I was just kidding 😀.
Yesterday Flipkart delivered Poco F1, I was so excited to put my hands on this new flagship killer device. The initial impression was just about average as it’s made of full plastic. However, the real surprise of the smartphone is in inside. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. Another major plus point of Xiaomi Poco F1 is its 4000 mAh battery with quick charge 3.0 support. Another surprise from the Xiaomi is they have provided quick charger within the box itself, so you don’t need to purchase it separately. The smartphone does take 2.30 hours to fully charge.
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Features And Specifications
- Why Xiaomi Phones Are Always Out Of Stock
- MIUI 10 Release Date, Supported Devices And Features
- Download Ava Lockscreen Apk For Android
- Pros And Cons Of Xiaomi Redmi Y2
Specifications Of Xiaomi Poco F1
|Display||6.18-Inch Full HD+ Display With Notch|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
|Storage||6 GB RAM 64 GB ROM And Expandable Up to 256 GB|
|Battery||4000 mAh With Quick Charge 3.0|
|Camera||12 Megapixel + 5 Megapixel Rear Camera And 20 Megapixel Front Camera|
|Operating System||MIUI For Poco Based On Android 8.1|
Table Of Contents
How To Hide Notch On Xiaomi Poco F1
A new trend in the smartphone is the Notch. Most of the flagship and mid-range smartphones come with the notch. While some love this notch, some hate it too. Personally, I don’t like the notch, if you are like me and wants to hide notch on your Poco F1 you are in right place. In this article, I’m sharing the steps to hide notch in Xiaomi Pocophone F1. So without further delay let’s get started.
Steps To Hide Notch On Xiaomi Poco F1
1. First of all, you need to open settings app on your Poco F1. Here scroll down and click on “Full-Screen Display” under System & Device category.
2. Now turn on the switch in front of Hide Screen Notch. When you turn on this option the screen notch area becomes black.
3. That’s it you have successfully hidden the Notch on your Poco F1.
4. You can turn on the screen notch just by switching off the Hide Screen Notch option.
Conclusion – So this is the simple method to hide notch on Xiaomi Poco F1. If you have any questions regarding this article feel free to ask me in comments.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇