When it comes to screen lock on Android phones we have a lot of options to set. We can choose pin, pattern, fingerprint, face unlock, password as our lock in our phones. In addition to these apps, we can also download and install third-party lock screen apps which have some extra functionality and stylish themes. In this article, I’m sharing one such lock screen app that generates new lock screen pin for every minute.
Table Of Contents
How To Change Pin Automatically Every Minute On Android Phone
Generally, we set Pin or Password to our Android phone while setting up our new device and rarely change it. Imagine what if we can generate a new pin for every minute? Sounds more secured right! Well, you can do it just by installing an app called Time Password. Before learning how to set-up automatic pin for every minute. Check out how this app works.
Time password app uses the current time of the device as a pin. So it will change automatically every minute. You can use the 24-hour format. The app also lets you use reverse mode. In which you need to enter time in reverse format. For example, if the time is 06:09 your pin will be 9060. The app also has various styles, themes, and wallpaper.
Steps to Set-up Pin That Changes Automatically On Android Phones
1. First of all, download the app called Time Password from Play Store. Open Google Play Store, tap on search icon and type “Time Password. Or you can simply download the app from below given link.
2. Open the app and allow all permissions. Now turn on “Enable Lock” switch.
3. Now the app will ask you to enter recovery passcode. Select any question and enter the answer finally hit save button.
4. You can change styles, themes, wallpaper, and even use the 24-hour format. You will find this setting under look and feel section.
5. The app also lets you turn off vibration, sound, and system lock. You can find this options under lock settings section.
Note – I suggest you don’t disable system lock. Your smartphone will be more secured if you use both system and time password. It works as two-step verification.
Time Password App Features
★ Cool iPhone style lock screen for your android.
★ Support on most of the android phone.
★ Fully customizable lock screen.
★ Highly secure lock screen.
★ One of the best parallax effect Lock.
★ Customize sliding text. You can put your name or your friend’s name on your lock screen.
✔ Customise wallpaper for lock screen
You can apply the HD Screen wallpaper or choose from Gallery.
✔ Unlock sound enable/disable.
✔ Unlock vibration enable/disable.
✔ 12 hour and 24-hour format both supported.
✔ Consume less memory and battery, Simple and Clean device.
✔ 100% safe and secure Screen Lock- Time Password
✔ Choose your own lock type
You can choose your own way to lock your android phone(Passcode change dynamically).
1. Current Time: It is default password of your lock screen. e.g. If the time is 01:47, your PIN will be 0147.
2. Pin Passcode – User can choose any password.
3. Pin + Minute Passcode – e.g. if you choose digit is 12 and the time is 01:45 your PIN will be 1245.
4. Pin + Current Time Passcode – e.g. if your choose digit is 45 and the time is 02:37 your PIN will be 450237.
5. Pin + Day Passcode – e.g. if your choose digit is 45 and the date is 4 July 2017 your PIN will be 450407.
6. Pin + Hour Passcode – e.g. if you choose digit is 12 and the time is 01:45 your PIN will be 4501.
How to lock Xiaomi / MI phones?
►Xiaomi / MI phones have different permission management style. To use Screen Lock – Time Password on Xiaomi / MI phones, follow the following steps.
1. Open Security App -> permissions.
Choose option permissions -> Screen Lock – Time Password -> Allow all the permissions.
2. Go back to Permissions -> Auto Start -> Allow Screen Lock – Time Password to Auto Start.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇