Pros And Cons Of Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite – Finally the launch of the much-awaited smartphone of the year is officially confirmed. The lite version of Mi A2 is already listed on Ali Express, which is one of the leading e-commerce websites in China.
Currently, the lite version of Xiaomi Mi A2 listed in Ali Express and will go on sale on July 24. There are two variants of Xiaomi Mi A2 lite were available to buy, one with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM and another one with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Price In India
Currently there is no official confirmation regarding Mi A2 Lite price in India, however, the smartphone is priced at $189.99 (Approx Rs.13000) for 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. The higher variant with 4GB RAM And 64GB storage is available at Rs.209.99 (Approx Rs.14400)
How To Buy Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite In India
The smartphone is all set to hit the market on 24th July, however, Xiaomi still not confirmed that when they are going to launch the device in India. You can buy this smartphone from Ali Express if you have an international payment enabled debit card.
Table Of Contents
Pros And Cons Of Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Advantages And Disadvantages Of Mi A2 )
Here are the reasons to buy Xiaomi Mi A2 and reasons not to buy Xiaomi Mi A2
Pros Of Xiaomi Mi A2 (Advantages)
1. Android One Project – Xiaomi Mi A2 is part of Android One Project so it will receive all future Android updates. Having a new operating system and security patch is a great thing.
2. Display – Xiaomi Mi A2 comes with 5.84-inch full HD+ 19:9 aspects ratio screen with a notch on the top.
3. Processor – The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, which is known for its power efficient and smooth performance.
4. Storage – Xiaomi Mi A2 comes with 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB storage options. You can also expand the storage up to 256GB through a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
5. Camera – The smartphone sports a 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel dual rear camera with AI-based portrait mode and beautification mode. On the front side, the device has a 5-megapixel camera with portrait mode smart beauty mode.
6. Connectivity options includes 4GVoLTE, WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS/A-GPS, Bluetooth V4.2, Micro USB Port.
7. Battery – Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite comes with 4000 mAh battery.
8. Colors – The smartphone is available in three colors Gold, Blue, and Black.
Cons Of Xiaomi Mi A2 (Disadvantages)
1. No fast charging support
2. Less customization options as it runs on Stock Android.
3. No USB Type-C Port.
Conclusion – So these are the pros and cons of Xiaomi Mi A2. Looking at the specifications, we can say Xiaomi done a great job with Mi A2 Lite version. I will update the complete review once the device is officially launched.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇