Pros And Cons Of Oppo Find X – Oppo is all set to launch its new flagship smartphone called Oppo Find X. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845SoC processor instead of its favorite MediaTek processor which is a great thing.
The smartphone comes with 6.4 inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a notch. There is a rumor that Oppo Find X might come with under display fingerprint sensor. In this article, I will be sharing Pros And Cons of Oppo Find X. If you are thinking to buy this device let’s check out the article before you buy.
Price And Release Date Of Oppo Find X In India Still Not Announced By Oppo However The device Will Launch On Jun 19 In China
Table Of Contents
Pros And Cons Of Oppo Find X – Advantages And Disadvantages Of Oppo Find X
Here are some reasons to buy and reasons not to buy Oppo Find X. Check out 👇
Pros Of Oppo Find X – Advantages Of Oppo Find X
1. Oppo Find X comes with a massive 6.4-inch full HD+ AMOLED 18.7:9 aspect display with a notch.
2. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor clocked at 2.8GHz.
3. Talking about camera Oppo made great improvements in Find X. The device sports a 20 megapixel + 16-megapixel dual rear camera with telephoto lens and 5x optical zoom. On the front side, Oppo Find X will have 25-megapixel camera will AI capabilities, Portrait Mode etc..
4. Oppo Find X comes with 3700 mAh battery with fast-changing support. Oppo claims that the smartphone will charge up to 50% within 30 minutes.
5. The device comes with under display fingerprint sensor.
6. Oppo Find X will have USB Type-C Port. So the transfer of files will be faster.
7. The device comes in 2 variants one with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage and a higher version with 8GB RAM and 256GB Of Internal storage.
Talking about the fingerprint sensor till now there is no news about it. It may be mounted under display or it may be placed on the back side. We will know everything about Oppo Find X On June 19.
Cons Of Oppo Find X – Disadvantages Of Oppo Find X
I will update the disadvantages of Oppo Find X once the specifications are officially confirmed.
- Pros And Cons Of Lenovo Z5
- Motorola One Power Pros And Cons
- Moto G6 Pros And Cons
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Vivo X21
- Pros And Cons Of Xiaomi Mi A2
- Pros And Cons Of Vivo Nex
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇