Pros And Cons Of Moto G6 – Advantages And Disadvantages Of Moto G6 – Motorola recently released its new mid-range smartphone in India named Moto G6. The smartphone is the successor of Moto G5s which was one of the best device from Moto. The build quality of Moto G6 looks beautiful, glass finish on the back side feels premium.
The smartphone comes with 5.7-inch full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display. Moto G6 runs on Android 8 Oreo out of the box. Today in this article we will discuss the pros and cons of Moto G6.
Table Of Contents
Pros And Cons Of Moto G6 – Advantages And Disadvantages Of Moto G6
Even though Moto G6 has some impressive specifications it has it’s own disadvantages. let’s check out the reasons to buy and reasons not to buy Moto G6.
Pros And Cons Moto G6 – Advantages Moto G6
1. The smartphone comes with a 5.7-inch full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio screen. The resolution of the display 1080×2160 pixels.
2. The display comes with the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
3. Moto G6 runs on Android 8 Oreo. The stock Android is clean and simple.
4. The sensor includes fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
5. Talking about the storage Moto G6 comes with 3GB RAM/32GB ROM and 4GB RAM/64GB ROM respectively.
6. Moto G6 houses a 12 megapixel + 5 megapixel with f/1.8 and f/2.2 aperture respectively. On the front side, the smartphones come with 16-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture.
7. The camera comes with face detection, autofocus, dual-tone LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, Auto HDR features.
8. Connectivity option includes 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band WiFi, NFC, GPS.
9. The smartphone comes with USB Type-C Port support.
10. Moto G6 comes with 3000mAh non-removable battery.
Moto G6 Cons – Disadvantages Of Moto G6
1. The main disadvantage of Moto G6 is its processor. The smartphone comes with Snapdragon 450 processor and it is priced at Rs.16000. Common Moto! The competitors are offering Snapdragon 636 processor at Rs.14000. Why anyone buy this overpriced smartphone?
2. The battery could have been 4000mAh considering the price.
3. The smartphone runs on Stock Android so don’t expect a lot customization on this device.
- Motorola One Power Pros And Cons
- Lenovo Z5 Pros And Cons
- Install MIUI 10 In Redmi Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Pros And Cons
- Top 5 Best Bike Simulator Games For Android
Moto G6 Specifications And Features
|Display||5.7 Inch Full HD+ Display With 18:9 Aspect Ratio|
|Processor||Snapdragon 450 Clocked At 1.8GHz With Adreno 506 GPU|
|Camera||12-Megapixel + 5-Megapixel Rear Camera And 16-Megapixel Front Camera|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Battery||3000mAh Non-Removable Battery|
Moto G6 Price In India And Availability
The base version with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM priced at Rs.13999 and The higher version with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM is priced at Rs.15999. Moto G6 will be Amazon exclusive in India whereas Moto G6 Play will be available to buy on Flipkart.
My Honest Review – Looking at the specification and pricing from me its a big no for Moto G6. If you are a fanboy of Moto you can go with this device otherwise Realme1, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, Redmi Note 5 Pro are better options to buy.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇