Pros and cons of Lenovo z5 – Lenovo a well-known smartphone and laptop manufacturing brand is all set to launch a complete Bazel-Less Smartphones called Lenovo Z5. The smartphones will be launched in China on June 5. Today in this article we are discussing pros and cons of Lenovo Z5.
The craze for Bazel-Less Smartphones started with Xiaomi’s Mi Mix and it was taken to next level by iPhone x because of its notch. All new mid-range smartphone from Lenovo comes with 6.2-inch full HD+ 18.7:9 aspect ratio display with a notch. So what are the other specifications and features Lenovo Z5 offers. Let’s check out in this article.
Table Of Contents
Lenovo Z5 Features And Specifications
Here is the features and specifications of Lenovo Z5
1. Lenovo Z5 will have more than 95% screen to body aspect ratio.
2. The smartphone comes with 6GB RAM and reports are saying that it could have 128GB storage. However, there is no official confirmation regarding this.
3. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor.
4. The Smartphones bears an AI-powered dual camera set-up on the back side and a single front-facing camera.
- Pros And Cons Of Honor 10
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Vivo X21
- Pros And Cons Of Xiaomi Mi A2
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Pros And Cons
Lenovo Z5 Price In India And Release Date
Lenovo Z5 comes in 2 variants. One with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM priced at CNY 1399 that is roughly Rs.14700 in India. The higher variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM is priced at CNY 1799 which is approximately Rs.18900 in India. You can pre-order smartphone and it will ship from China on June 12. Talking about Indian launch of the device, till now Lenovo has not made any announcements.
Pros And Cons Of Lenovo Z5 – Advantages And Disadvantages
Here are the reasons to buy Lenovo Z5 and reason not to buy Lenovo Z5
Lenovo Z5 Pros – Advantages Lenovo Z5
1. The smartphone comes with a 6.20-Inch full HD+ display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio and a notch.
2. Lenovo Z5 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Storage can be expandable up to 256GB via dedicated MicroSD card slot.
3. The smartphone bears a 16 megapixel + 8-megapixel dual rear camera with led flash. On the front, the phone has an 8-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
4. The dual rear camera supports portrait mode, beautification, HDR+, AI capabilities and 4K video recording. The front camera supports portrait mode and full HD video recording.
5. Lenovo Z5 runs on latest Android 8.1 Oreo and will receive Android P update.
6. The smartphone houses a 3300mAh battery with fast-changing support.
7. Lenovo Z5 comes with USB Type-C Port it’s good to see a mid-range smartphone coming with Type-C Port.
8. Connectivity includes – 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS /A-GPS.
9. Sensors include – proximity, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, ambient light sensor, and face unlock feature.
Lenovo Z5 Cons – Disadvantages Of Lenovo Z5
1. The disadvantages which I found in Lenovo Z5 is its battery. I’m not saying that its bad but it could have been 4000mAh considering the price.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇