Install MIUI 10 On Redmi Note 3 – Undoubtedly Redmi Note 3 was the phone which made Xiaomi much popular in India. Till Redmi Note 3 has better processor and specs than latest Xiaomi devices. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Indian variant came with Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor which is capable of running Android P But still, Xiaomi doesn’t release Android Nougat for Redmi Note 3.
Redmi Note 3 users got only one major update that is from Android Lollipop to Android Marshmallow. Anyway in this article I’m sharing 3 methods to install MIUI 10 ROM on Redmi Note 3.
Table Of Contents
How To Install MIUI 10 On Redmi Note 3
On May 31st Xiaomi released it’s new flagship smartphone Mi 8 in the same event Xiaomi announced Latest Version of its Android ROM MIUI 10. MIUI 10 is currently available as closed beta ROM in China. Developer can test closed beta ROM before it rolled out for global users. If you are not a developer, don’t worry I will share you how to register for MIUI 10 beta testing program later in this article. Before diving into how to update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10 let’s check out pre-requirements.
1. Make Sure Your Redmi Note 3 Have More Than 50% Charge.
2. You Device Must Be Running On Latest MIUI 9 Version.
3. Make Sure Your Device Have Stock Recovery.
4. Fast Internet Connection To Download The MIUI 10 Update 😉
Download MIUI 10 ROM For Redmi Note 3
Currently, Xiaomi released MIUI 10 ROM for only leading Xiaomi phones like Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi 8, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2s. Other devices including Redmi Note 3 will get MIUI 10 closed beta ROM in upcoming weeks. Once Xiaomi releases the Beta Version of MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 3 you are able to download it from Xiaomi’s official forum.
#Method 1 To Install MIUI 10 On Redmi Note 3
1. First of all, make sure that your device is running on latest MIUI version. Otherwise, you won’t get MIUI 10 update.
2. Go to settings> About Phone> System Update> Here click on check for update button.
3. Now your smartphone will look for available updates. If it shows any update click on download button.
4. Once the downloading is finished it shows reboot now.
5. Tap on reboot now option to install MIUI 10 on your Redmi Note 3.
6. Now your device will boot into recovery mode and it will take some time to update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10.
7. Once the installation is complete, Your device will automatically reboot.
8. That’s it! Now you can enjoy MIUI 10 on Redmi Note 3.
#Method 2 To Update Redmi Note 3 To MIUI 10 Without Root
1. First of all, Download MIUI 10 official ROM for Redmi Note 3 from Xiaomi Forum ( Link will be updated once it’s released).
2. Now go to Settings>About Phone> System Update> Here click on 3 dots from the top right corner.
3. Now tap on choose update package.
4. Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the Redmi Note 3MIUI 10 ROM.
5. Click on the ROM file and tap on reboot and install.
6. It will take some time to update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10.
7. That’s it! you have successfully updated MIUI 10 on your Redmi Note 3.
#Method 3 Install MIUI 10 Closed Beta Rom On Redmi Note 3
The above mentioned two methods are only for global stable and global beta ROMs. It will take at least 2 – 4 months to roll out. If you are really want to test closed beta ROM follow the below guide.
1. Download We Chat App From Google Play Store.
2. Now register a new account in We Chat using your Mobile number or Email address.
3. Now click on the search icon, and type MIUI.
4. Now click on searchMIUI. Tap on official account from results section.
5. You will see a right mark in front of the official account. Tap on it and click on enter official account.
6. Now in next page tap on Keyboard Icon and type MIUI10
7. You will receive a code, just copy it.
8. Now click on MIUI 10 from bottom screen.
9. A new page will open with MIUI 10 interface. Tap on the big blue button to enter into next step.
10. Enter your Mi account username and password to sign in.
11. Now again tap on the big blue button to select your device.
12. Now select your device from the list and paste the copied code and click on agree.
13. That’s it you will see this type of page if your registration is successful.
14. You will get MIUI 10 beta ROM whenever it is released for your device.
Watch The Full Guide Here
Conclusion – So this is all about how to install MIUI 10 on Redmi Note 3. If you have any questions regarding this article feel free to post in comments.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇