Pros And Cons Of Vivo X21 – Advantages And Disadvantages – These days most of the people read specifications, features, pros, and cons of the device before buying it. Generally one should do this to know completely about the phone they are going to buy. In this article, I’m sharing pros and cons of Vivo X21. Read the full article to know everything about all new Vivo X21.
Vivo is all set to launch its new smartphone today in New Delhi. Vivo X21 is making sounds in the smartphone market because of it’s under display fingerprint sensor. Eventually, it going to be the first under display smartphone in India. Even though I’m not a fan of Vivo smartphones, in this post I’m covering specifications, features, availability, price, pros, and cons of Vivo X21. So without wasting much let’s get into the main subject.
- Pros And Cons Of Xiaomi Black Shark
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus 2018 Pros And Cons
- Pros And Cons Of Mi A2
- Organize SMS Messages On Android
Table Of Contents
Pros And Cons Of Vivo X21 – Advantages And Disadvantages Of Vivo X21
Here are the reasons to buy and reasons not to buy Vivo X21 smartphone.
Pros Of Vivo X21 – Advantages Of Vivo X21
1. The major highlight of the smartphone is it’s under display fingerprint sensor.
2. Vivo X21 is eligible for Android P Beta (Developer Preview 2)
3. The smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. It will receive Android P whenever it released.
4. Vivo X21 comes with 6.28 inch full HD+ super AMOLED display with 19:9 aspect ratio and Notch 😉
5. Talking about camera, Vivo X21 comes with a dual rear camera with 12 megapixel + 5-megapixel camera. The aperture of both the camera is f/1.8 and f/2.4 respectively. On the front side, the smartphone bears a 12-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture 3D mapping, face recognition.
6. Vivo X21 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, and Adreno 512 GPU. The storage can be expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card.
7. The smartphone sports a 3200mAh battery with fast charging support.
8. Connectivity option includes dual-band WiFi, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0, OTG, GPS.
9. Vivo X21 comes with gyroscope, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity, under display fingerprint sensor, face unlock.
Cons Of Vivo X21 – Disadvantages Of Vivo X21
Here are the reasons not to buy Vivo X21
1. The first reason would be its price. The smartphone is priced at Rs.39000 in India. While other companies are giving Snapdragon 845 in this price segment, Vivo X21 comes with 660 processor. So OnePlus 6 And Xiaomi Mi 2s are the better options in this price range.
2. Vivo X21 bears 3200mAh battery, even though its sufficient enough for 1 day considering the price, Vivo X21 at least have to come with 4000mAh battery.
More Pros And Cons Of Vivo X21 will be updated after the launch of the device.
Vivo X21 Specifications
|Display||6.28 Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19:9 Aspect Ratio Display With Notch|
|Operating System||Funtouch Os 4.0 Based On Android 8.1|
|Camera||12-Megapixel + 5-Megapixel Dual Rear Camera And 12-Megapixel Front Camera|
|Battery||3200mAh Battery With Fast Charging|
Vivo X21 Price In India, Release Date And Availability
The Smartphone is priced at CNY 3598 which is roughly Rs.39000 in India, Still, the price is not officially confirmed by Vivo so it may vary.
Smartphones will be exclusively available on Flipkart will go on for sale soon.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇