Advantages And Disadvantages Of Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus – Samsung recently launched a new A series smartphone in India named Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus. Samsung Galaxy A6 + is the first smartphone in A series to come with infinity display. The smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with 6 inch 18.5:9 ratio super AMOLED display.
Samsung A6 Plus is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64 GB ROM. Storage can be expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card.
Talking about the camera the smartphone comes with dual rear camera set-up, 16-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel in depth sensor camera. On the front side the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus sports a 24-megapixel camera with an f/1.9 aperture. Both front and the rear camera comes with LED and portrait mode.
As for the battery is concerned, Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus bears a 3500mAh non-removable battery with Type-C fast charging support. Now let’s discuss the pros and cons of Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus.
Recommended Articles – Add Shot On Watermark On Photos For Moto Smartphones
Table Of Contents
Pros And Cons Of Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (Advantages And Disadvantages)
Looking at specifications and features offered by Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus honestly, I’m not impressed at all. Still, there are some reasons to buy this phone. Let’s see the advantages and disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus.
Pros Of Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus | Advantages | Reasons To Buy
1. One of the main reason for Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus is its display, the smartphone comes with 6 inch full HD 18.5:9 aspect ratio super AMOLED infinity display with 1080×2220 resolution.
2. The design of the smartphone looks premium. Full design is made with Metal and Aluminium frame.
3. Samsung Galaxy A6 + is capable of taking great photos thanks to the 16 megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear camera and 24-megapixel front camera.
4. Both front and the rear camera comes with background blur shapes, selective focus, live focus and LED flashlight.
5. Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus runs on Android Oreo and it will receive Android P update soon.
6. Samsung A6 Plus comes with 3500mAh battery with fast charging support and USB Type-C port.
7. The smartphone comes with a fingerprint sensor, face recognition, and all other important sensor support.
Cons Of Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus | Disadvantages | Reasons Not To Buy
Honestly speaking if this smartphone is priced anything under Rs.18000 it will be killer deal but at Rs.26000 you can get better smartphones than Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus. Let’s check out disadvantages of the device.
1. The major disadvantage of the device is its processor. I’m not saying Snapdragon 450 processor is worst but at Rs.26000 Samsung should have given at least Snapdragon 636 or 660 processor.
2. One can easily say the smartphone is overpriced by checking specifications and features. You can get better specs than Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus under Rs.15000.
Watch Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Review
Conclusion – For me Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus is overpriced and I don’t recommend this at all. You can go with Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Or RealMe 1 which offers great specifications and features under Rs.15000.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇