Are you tired of promotional messages? Missing important message due to transactional and promotional SMS? Looking for a guide to organize your SMS so you can never miss an important SMS? If your answer is yes, Your in right place. Today in this article I’m sharing a super simple guide to organize SMS Messages on Android smartphone.
Most of you are well aware that these days very less people use SMS to send text messages. Modern messengers like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hike etc offers many useful features like sending media files, making calls etc so a lot of people uses these apps instead of traditional SMS.
However, SMS is still not dead, it comes handy when you have to send an important message and you don’t have the internet connection. Not only this still a lot of people uses SMS to communicate with their friends and family, mostly in village areas where internet connection is not stable.
Table Of Contents
Organize SMS On Android Smartphone
So what is the need for Organizing SMS on your phone? Well, the SMS app is mostly filled with promotional and transactional messages, so it becomes quite hard to read important messages especially when you are subscribed to a lot of SMS services. The default SMS app doesn’t have much customization options you can’t change themes, can’t set reminders etc. So without making further delay lets learn how to organize messages on the Android phone.
Steps To Organize Messages On Android Smartphone
1. First of all, You need to download SMS Organizer App from Google Play Store. Click here to download. The app is developed by Microsoft so you don’t need to worry about privacy and security.
2. After installing SMS Organizer app, open it and choose a language click on Next > Now click on Continue button and allow all required permissions.
3. In the next step, enter your mobile number and verify it via OTP.
4. Now SMS Organizer app will start importing all your messages. Once this process is finished you are asked to set SMS Organizer app as the default messaging app. You can click on Yes to make it or click on No to not set.
5. That’s it! All of your messages are now grouped into personal, transactional, and promotional categories. You can also enable the unread only switch to show unread messages on top.
Features Of SMS Organizer App By Microsoft
Now quickly read your unread SMS only without looking at the read ones.
Never miss your appointments now! SMS organizer will send you automatic reminders of upcoming trains, flights, buses, movies and even bill payments in time. You can also create a custom reminder to help you remember important events.
Check PNR status, check Flight status, Check-in directly through the SMS reminders itself. You need not open multiple apps, SMS organizer will take you to the right web page through reminder cards and help you close your important tasks.
Switch to the new beautiful Dark theme in sunlight or as per your mood at a click of a button.
So, the next time you format your phone or switch to a new device doesn’t worry about losing all your important SMS. SMS organizer will restore all your old SMS in your new device.
You can mark an SMS as your favorite for quick access or block spam senders Further, you can customize notifications, ringtones and font size. You can choose to quickly respond from notifications itself instead of going into SMS inbox.
CBSE X/XII Results offline
No need to anxiously refresh your browser to get your CBSE Class 10/12 results. Directly get your results delivered to your SMS Organizer inbox as soon as they are announced, even when you are offline.
This app does not need an Internet connection. All messages and reminder remain with you all the time through limited internet connectivity or signal coverage
- Top 5 Browsers For android
- Google Dialer Apk
- WhatsApp Plus Apk Version 6.60
- Lenovo K5 Stock Wallpapers
- Opera Touch Browser Apk
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇