Looking for a guide to add shot on watermark on photos for Moto (Motorola) smartphones? If your answer is yes you are in right place. Today in this article I’m sharing how you can add Shot On Watermark On Photos Taken On Motorola Phones Automatically. So without wasting much time, let’s dive into the main subject.
Motorola is one of the finest smartphone manufacturing company which offers great mid-range and high-end smartphone with an awesome camera. You can take great pictures on Moto smartphones. The latest trend in smartphone photography is “Shot On Watermark” which you can find almost all mid-range and flagship smartphone.
However, if you are using a budget smartphone or you want to customize default Shot On Watermark logo, the only way is by Installing third-party apps because most of the low-end smartphones don’t come with this feature.
Table Of Contents
How To Add Shot On Watermark On Photos For Moto Smartphones (Motorola)
For this trick, I’m using third party app. The app allows you to add shot on watermark on photos in two ways, either you can add a default logo which comes with the app or you can choose your own logo from the gallery. The includes following awesome features.
- Choose other brand logo (20+ Different Logos)
- You can customize and add your own logo.
- You can change fonts size and style
- Customizable shot by option
- You can change the position of shot on the watermark.
Recommended Articles – Play LeaguEX Fantasy Cricket And Win Real Money
Steps To Add Shot On Watermark On Photos Taken On Motorola Phones
1. First of all, Download ShotOn For Motorola from here – Download
2. Open the app and grant all permissions.
3. Now turn on the Shot On the switch from the top left corner.
4. Click on logo option to choose logos from more than 20 brands, tap on shot on to select your device. You can also manually add your device name by clicking on plus icon here.
5. To enter your name click on shot by option. To change font style, size and position click on advance option.
6. Finally, click on the camera, take a photo and go back to ShotOn For Motorola app that’s it the app will automatically add Shot On Watermark On Photo.
Conclusion – This is the easiest way to add shot on watermark on any Moto (Motorola) phones. If you still face any difficulties regarding this article feel free to ask me in comments.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇