Looking for Pros And Cons Of Xiaomi Black Shark? In this article, I’ve shared advantages and disadvantages of Xiaomi Black Shark read the full article. Xiaomi recently launched a new gaming smartphone called Xiaomi Black Shark. The smartphone is gaming-centric and comes with features including a liquid cooling system which cools the smartphone from overheating.
Razer phone was the first gaming-centric smartphone, now it looks like Xiaomi is all set to take on Razer phone with its Black Shark phone. However, there is no official confirmation regarding the global launch of the device. The smartphone is currently available in China only.
Also Read – Advantages And Disadvantages Of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
Xiaomi Black Shark Price And Availability
As of now, Black Shark phone is only available in China however you can buy it from JD.com and import it your country. The smartphone is priced at CNY 2999 that approximately Rs.31100 in India. The higher variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at CNY 3499 (approx Rs.36300)
Watch Xaiomi Black Shark Unboxing Video
Table Of Contents
Pros And Cons Of Xiaomi Black Shark (Advantages And Disadvantages)
Even though Xiaomi Black Shark is a high-end gaming smartphone it has many advantages and few disadvantages which we will discuss in this post.
Pros Of Xiaomi Black Shark ( Advantages)
Here are the reasons to buy Xiaomi Black Shark smartphone.
1. Obviously, the first reason would be performance. If you are a gamer the device is for you. Xiaomi Black Shark is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM with an inbuilt liquid cooling system which will ensure smooth gaming experience without any lags and heating issue.
2. Even though the smartphone is made for gamers. Xiaomi doesn’t let down other departments of the device. Mainly the camera, Xiaomi Black Shark comes with 20 megapixel and 12-megapixel dual rear camera setup with the 6p lens. On the front side, the device has the 20-megapixel camera. Both cameras support portrait mode, beatification mode, and autofocus.
3. Talking about the display the brand new Xiaomi Black Shark had 5.99 inch IPS LCD display (1080×2160 pixels) with 18:9 aspect ratio. Playing games and media consumption will be a treat on this device.
4. Xiaomi Black Shark runs on Joy OS based on Android 8 oreo. This means that you will not get the heavy customizations options like MIUI. Since the BlackBerry is gaming-oriented smartphone heavy customizations is not necessary.
5. Xiaomi Black Shark comes with 64GB and 128GB storage variants. So you can download and install a lot of games on this device.
6. Xiaomi Black Shark is powered by 4000mAh giant battery which supports quick charge 3.0. So battery draining is not an issue while playing games.
7. Sensors availability includes fingerprint sensor (on the front side), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, ambient light sensor.
8. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C Port, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/A-GPS.
Cons Of Xiaomi Black Shark (Disadvantages)
Here are the reasons not to buy Xiaomi Black Shark gaming phone.
1. You can’t expand the storage in Xiaomi Black Shark phone as there is no dedicated slot for MicroSD Card.
2. It doesn’t come with 3.5mm headphone jack, which a basic need of many people like me.
3. Xiaomi Black Shark missed NFC and Inferred sensors.
4. The gamepad controller is not bundled with the device. You have to pay extra CNY 179 (approx Rs.1870) for Bluetooth gamepad controller.
Conclusion – So I’m successfully made a post on Pros and cons of Xiaomi Black Shark. For me, the gaming smartphone looks killer considering the price and specifications. If you are a hard-core game then this phone is made for you.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇