Pros And Cons Of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 – Redmi Note 5 Pro killer is arrived? Looks like so. Yesterday Asus launched its new midrange smartphone with a handful of features, specification, and a beautiful thin design. The earlier smartphone launched by Asus was failed to get success in Indian market. However, it looks like Asus is planning to expand its market in India.
You all know that the mid-range and budget segment smartphones in India are completely dominated by Xiaomi Redmi series especially Redmi Note 5 Pro. There are a lot of devices launched to give competition to Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Will Asus full of this impossible task? Will it kill Redmi Note 5 Pro? Let’s check out the pros and cons of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and compare it with Redmi Note 5 Pro in this article.
Recommend Articles – Pros And Cons Of Vivo V9
Table Of Contents
Pros And Cons Of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (Advantages And Disadvantages)
Like I always say every smartphone has its own advantages and disadvantages. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 has pros and few cons which we will discuss in this article.
Advantages Of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Here are some reasons to buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
1. Massive Battery – Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 bears massive 5000mAh battery. This could be the one of the major reason to buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
2. Display – The smartphone comes with 5.99 inch full HD+ LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio screen. The resolution of the display is 1080×2160 pixels.
3. Processor – Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz with Adreno 509 GPU.
4. Stock Android – Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, so you get simple stock UI without any bloatware. However, the customization is less in Stock Android.
5. Dual Rear Camera Setup – Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 sports a 13 megapixel+ 5 megapixel dual camera in the back and on the front side the smartphone has 8-megapixel camera. Both cameras are companied by soft LED flashes.
6. Connectivity Options – Connectivity includes 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPs, A-GPS, Bluetooth V4.2, Micro USB, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
7. Storage – The smartphone comes with 2 storage options 3GB RAM/4GB RAM and 32GB ROM/64GB ROM respectively. The storage can be expandable up to 2tb.
Disadvantages Of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Here are some reasons not to buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
1. No Quick Charge – The biggest disadvantage of Asus Zenfone is it doesn’t come with Quick Charge support. It has a massive 5000mAh battery which will take more than 3 hours to charge fully.
2. No USB Type-C Port – Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is stuck with good old Micro USB Port.
3. No compass, barometer, gyroscope, and temperature sensor.
4. Less Customization – You will not get heavy customizations features like MIUI in this stock Android.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Specifications comparison
|Specifications||Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro|
|Display||5.99 Inch 18:9 Aspect Ratio||5.99 Inch 18:9 Aspect Ratio|
|Camera||13 megapixel + 5 megapixel dual rear camera and 8 megapixel front camera||12 megapixel + 5 megapixel dual rear camera and 20 megapixel front camera|
|Processor||Snapdragon 636||Snapdragon 636|
|Storage||3GB/4GB/6GB RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM||4GB/6GB ROM and 64GB ROM|
|Operating System||Android Oreo 8.1||MIUI 9 Based On Android Nougat 7.1.1|
|Release Date||April 2018||February 2018|
|Colours||Midnight Black, Grey||Black, Gold, Lake Blue, Rose Gold|
|Price||3GB/32GB Rs.10999 For 4GB/64GB Rs.12999||4GB/64GB at Rs.13999 and for 6GB/64GB at Rs.16999|
Note – Redmi Note 5 Pro Supports Quick Charge And Comes with Bluetooth V5 whereas Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Doesn’t Supports Quick Charge And Comes With Bluetooth V4.2.
Conclusion – So this is all about pros and cons of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and comparison with Redmi Note 5 Pro. For me Redmi Note 5 Pro looks better choice becoube it offers great camera performance and many customization feature. If you like simple stock UI and customization is not a big deal, you can go with Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Recommend Download – Jetpack Joyride India Apk
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇