Pros And Cons of Nokia 7 Plus -Thinking to buy Nokia 7 Plus? Well, read the Advantages and Disadvantages of Nokia 7 Plus before you buy.
HMD global owned Nokia is aiming to give competition to other Chinese manufacturers like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus by releasing smartphones one after the another in every price segment.
Recently Nokia launched its new smartphone called Nokia 7 Plus. The design, specifications, and features of the smartphone looks great on the box. Let’s check the specifications, before diving into pros and cons of Nokia 7 Plus.
Recommended Articles – Pros And Cons Of Nokia 6 2018 Edition
Nokia 7 Plus Specifications
1. One of the major highlights of Nokia 7 Plus is its display. The smartphone comes with a 6-inch full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
2. Nokia 7 Plus runs Android 8.1 out of the box and its free from bloatware.
3. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB ROM. The storage can be expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD Card.
4. Nokia 7 Plus bears 3800mAh battery which supports fast charging. Nokia claims that battery should lasts two days.
5. Thr smartphone sports 12 megapixel and 13-megapixel dual rear camera set-up with LED flash. In the front Nokia 7 Plus has a 16-megapixel camera for selfies.
Table Of Contents
Pros And Cons Of Nokia 7 Plus ( Advantages And Disadvantages)
Even though specifications and design of Nokia 7 Plus looks great but it has its own Advantages And Disadvantages lets check them out.
Advantages of Nokia 7 Plus (Pros)
Here are some reasons to buy Nokia 7 Plus.
1. Android One Project
Being a part of Google’s Android One Programme, Nokia 7 Plus will receive latest Android updates and security patches. The device currently runs on stock Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
Nokia 7 Plus comes with 6-inch full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Viewing angles great. Glad that Nokia doesn’t come with old 16:9 ratio screen like it did with Nokia 6 2018 edition.
3. Good Design With Protection
The design of Nokia 7 Plus looks decent and comes with gorilla glass 3 protection. So you don’t want to worry about the display protection at all.
4. Camera With Zeiss Optics
Talking about camera the smartphones
comes with dual rear setup one with 12 megapixel and another one with 13 megapixel and 16-megapixel front-facing camera for great selfies. Nokia managed to add Zeiss Optics in front camera.
5. Other Advantages Of Nokia 7 Plus
- The smartphone support NFC, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, WiFi 802.11 ac,
- 3800mAh battery which lasts for 2 days.
- Gorilla glass 3 protection for the display.
Disadvantages Of Nokia 7 Plus (Cons)
Here are some reasons not to buy Nokia 7 Plus
1. Doesn’t Have Quick Charger Support
Nokia 7 Plus doesn’t have Quick Charger Support it will take more than 2.30 hours to fully charge the battery.
2. Low Light Camera Performance
Nokia 7 Plus camera fails to impress in low light conditions. Photos taken on daylight are good but in low light, Nokia should have fine-tuned their camera performance.
Nokia does it with all of its devices. I don’t know why they are offering similar products as other companies for a higher price. Nokia 7 Plus is priced at Rs.25999. For me, we should get more specifications and performance than what Nokia is offering with Nokia 7 Plus.
Conclusion – These are the pros and cons Nokia 7 Plus. If I miss any important feature of Nokia 7 Plus let me know in comments.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇