Download Pixel Launcher Go Apk – Play store has tonnes of launchers through which you can customize and give a new look to your Android smartphone. If you’re bored of your default launcher, You can always download and install new launchers from Play Store. However, it’s easy to install than use it as a daily driver especially if you own a low-end smartphone which has low RAM. So today in this article I’m sharing a link to Download Android Go Pixel Launcher Apk which work smooth on any phone which has 1GB or even less RAM.
Recommended Downloads – Download Pixel 3 Launcher Apk For Android
Table Of Contents
Download Pixel Launcher Go Apk For Low RAM Smartphones
The Pixel Launcher is optimized by XDA developer AmirZ. Even the launcher is optimized the developer not removed widgets and notification dots feature. However, the notification dots feature is disabled by default you have to enable it by long pressing the recent key > tap on home settings> notification dots> now enable it by turning on the switch in front of Pixel Launcher.
If you are one them who want to customize the device by Installing new themes, launchers, wallpaper, then you should download this optimized version of Android Go Pixel Launcher Apk. The launcher is packed with useful features like notification dots, at a glance, widgets, search bar and many more.
The launcher is not available for download in play store you have to download it from third-party sites. Click on below links to download Pixel Launcher Go Apk on your Android device.
If you are unable to download from Github, we have uploaded the launcher Apk to Google drive you can also download it from there.
How To Install Pixel Launcher Go Apk On Your Android device
1. First of all download Pixel Launcher Go Apk from the above-given link.
2. Now go to Settings> Additional Settings> Privacy> Here enable unknown sources. This will allow you to install apps from third-party sites.
3. Go back to file manager and locate the launcher Apk and install it.
4. Once the Installation is completed tap on the done button.
5. Now press the home button and select Pixel Launcher as default launcher.
6. That’s it now you can enjoy some of the Pixel features on your Android phone.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇