Looking to download MIUI 9.5 Stock Ringtones, Alarm Tones, Notification Tones on your non-Xiaomi Device. In this article, I’m sharing all these files in a single zip file. So read complete article to download and set MIUI 9.5 ringtone, alarm tones and notification tones on your smartphone.
Xiaomi is always bring something new in their MIUI version. The latest installment MIUI 9.5 comes with refreshing new Ringtones, notification tones which you can download it in this post. From MIUI 6 to MIUI 9.5 I have witnessed major changes in customization and features. Back in those days MIUI 6 was bit laggy and most of the people hate it because of it’s RAM management issue.
But afterwards, Xiaomi focused on RAM management issue along with customization. Now MIUI becomes such a popular Custom ROM that developers are porting it to most of the popular devices. Because of that, we can see the non-Xiaomi device running on MIUI.
Also Read – Confirmed List Xiaomi Phones Getting MIUI 9.5 Update
Table Of Contents
- 1 Download MIUI 9.5 Stock Ringtones
- 1.1 Download MIUI 9.5 Stock Ringtones, Alarm Tones, And Notification Tones For All Devices
- 1.2 More from my site
Download MIUI 9.5 Stock Ringtones
The Zip file of MIUI 9.5 contains 12 alarm tones, 23 notification tones, 28 ringtones and 21 UI tones which includes lock unlock, battery low, camera shutter sounds etc..
The zip file also includes 3 MIUI 9.5 wallpapers.
Download MIUI 9.5 Stock Ringtones, Alarm Tones, And Notification Tones For All Devices
All files are packed in the zip file you need to extract it after download. Here is the Google Drive link to download all ringtones.
#Method 1 – How To Set MIUI 9.5 Ringtone On Your Device
1. First of all download MIUI 9.5 stock ringtones from the above link.
2. Now extract zip file using Rar or Z archiver. Personally, I use ES file manager to extract Zip file. You can use it as well.
3. Move the extracted folder to the internal storage of your device.
4. Now go to Settings> Audio Profiles> Select General> Click On Edit> Tap On Cell Ringtone/Message Tone Or Default Notification Sound. Now locate your favorite MIUI 9.5 Ringtone/Notification Sound from extracted folder and set it.
5. That’s It! Now you can enjoy MIUI 9.5 Stock Ringtones on your Android smartphone.
The above-mentioned method works in most of the Android device. In case it doesn’t work for you follow method 2 set MIUI 9.5 Ringtones on your device.
#Method 2- Set MIUI 9.5 Notification Tones Using Ringtone Maker App
1. Download Ringtone Maker app from Play Store. Open the app grant all required permissions.
2. Now search for MIUI 9.5 Ringtone, once you found your favorite you can set it as default ringtone, default notification tone or default alarm tone by clicking on the menu icon.
How To Extract System Ringtones On Any Android Device
Probably you are thinking how I managed to get system ringtones of MIUI 9.5. Well, the process needs root access. If you have root access you can extract your system ringtones, notification sounds, UI sounds and upload it anywhere you want. Here is how to do it.
1. Open ES File Manager app, If you don’t have you can download it freely from play store.
2. Click on menu button from the top left corner and turn on switch placed in front of Root Explorer.
3. Now click on Local >Device >System >Media > Audio > Here you will see all system ringtones, notification tones, alarm sounds and UI sounds.
4. Now long press on folders and copy and paste in the Internal storage of your device.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇