How I Monitored My Smartphone Addiction And Keep It Under Control – Development of smartphones helped us to do our works faster and smarter. We can do almost everything with just a few clicks using our smartphone. However, like in everything smartphones has disadvantages too. I’m not talking about technical demerits. I’m talking about how it can affect our life and health. According to several studies overusing or addiction of smartphone is bad for your mental and physical health.
Are we becoming the slave of smartphones? I’m I addicted to my smartphone? Ask these questions to yourself. I know most of you can’t answer because you never monitored your daily smartphone usage time.
Many of us use the smartphone to check Facebook stories, YouTube videos, Twitter feeds, Playing games, etc and we waste hours and hours doing these activities daily. This can be harmful to your eyes and mental health.
So today in this article I’m sharing my own experience of how I Monitored My Smartphone Addiction and kept it under control.
Table Of Contents
How To Monitor Smartphone Addiction On Android Phones.
Phone usage monitor – The app simply gathers statistics about your apps with smartphone usage monitor and lets you know about your smartphone addiction. Without wasting much time lets check out how to track your smartphone addiction.
1. Download And Install The App – Phone Usage Monitor App is created by XDA developer bartito. The app available to download in the Play Store without any cost.
2. Allow Permissions – Now open the app and go through the introduction, the app will ask some permissions to track your smartphone addiction grant all permissions it required.
3. Accept Terms And Condition – Now You have accept terms, conditions, and agreement about cookies. Don’t worry this app will not collect your personal data.
4. Set It and Relax – Once you give all required permissions. The app will show your smartphone usage statistics and the apps you used the most with usage date and time. You can track Phone Calls and SMS details by enabling them in settings. After checking the result you can implement below-shared tips to reduce your smartphone usage.
5. Additional Information – Click on floating touch button to see next day’s phone usage data, previous day’s phone usage data and reload event data.
How To Reduce Smartphone Addiction Easily
Here some of the proven ways to reduce your smartphone addiction.
1. Turn off notifications from social media.
2. Develop a habit of reading books.
3. Uninstall unwanted social media and other time-consuming apps.
4. Make real-life friends and spend quality time with them.
5. Concentrate on dinner, breakfast not on your smartphone.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇