MIUI is one of the factors which made a lot fans for Xiaomi and a lot of haters too. While people love MIUI for its customizations and beautiful design, some hate it for lag and ram management issues. Even Xiaomi posted a poll saying “Which one you will prefer MIUI 9 or Android One” on their official Twitter handle. Guess What? Surprisingly Android One got more vote than Xiaomi own user interface MIUI 9.
However, Xiaomi’s software development team working hard bring latest updates of MIUI with less bugs and more customizations. As per the information I got from Mi user community Xiaomi is started rolling out MIUI 9.5 update for Redmi Note 4 and other leading Xiaomi device.
The latest version MIUI 22.214.171.124 NCFMIFA coming with new useful features such as notification shade, new ringtones, lock unlock sound, charging sound and many more.
The all-new MIUI 9.5 for Redmi Note 4 comes with February 2018 security patch, and the update is nightly build so only some random users will get this update. If you don’t receive the update and want to test MIUI 9.5 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 you can download it from here and flash the ROM via Recovery.
How To Flash MIUI 9.5 ROM Via Recovery?
1. First of all, make sure that you have downloaded the correct ROM for your device.
2. Now move the ROM file to the root of the internal storage.
3. Open Settings > About Phone > System Update here click on 3 dots from the top right corner.
4. Now click on “Choose Update Package” select the ROM file from storage and click on “OK” Flashing will start and it takes 5 to 10 minutes to first boot.
5. That’s it! Now you can enjoy MIUI 9.5 on your Redmi Note 4.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇