Use WhatsApp On Jio Phone – Jio Phone is the lowest budget phone to have 4G in India. Jio Phone features useful services like Streaming live TV, streaming online movies, voice assistant and many other, But the major drawback of Jio Phone is, it doesn’t come with WhatsApp pre-installed or you can’t download and install WhatsApp on it.
A lot of people’s are searching for how to download and install WhatsApp on Jio Phone? If you are one of them you came to correct place. In this article, I’m sharing a trick to use WhatsApp on your Jio Phone.
Table Of Contents
How To Use WhatsApp On Jio Phone – No Download And Install
One thing we should accept that WhatsApp became an important part of our life. It may be for sending text messages, images, documents, videos, most of the people rely on WhatsApp.
A smartphone without WhatsApp is incomplete, although Jio Phone is not completely a smartphone Jio should have been provided WhatsApp to make it even better. As we said earlier it’s not possible to download or install WhatsApp on Jio Phone, don’t be disappointed we have a trick use the web version of WhatsApp on your Jio Phone. Let’s check out how to use WhatsApp on Jio Phone.
Steps To Use WhatsApp On Jio Phone
- First of all, you need to open the browser on your Jio Phone.
- Now go to this website Click here
- You need select any browser, you can choose from opera, chrome, or Firefox don’t choose Internet Explorer.
- After selecting browser enter web.whatsapp.com and hit test now.
- Now you need to create an account in Browser ling. Enter your mobile number and email id and click on Signup.
- Once your account is created you need to buy weakly or monthly plan to access WhatsApp on your Jio Phone instantly.
- You can also choose a free plan but you have to wait 60 seconds to access WhatsApp on your Jio Phone.
- Now you will see a QR code on your Jio Phone. You can zoom in and zoom out by pressing 1 key and 2 key.
- Now scan the QR code from the phone in which you have WhatsApp.
- That’s it now you can send and receive WhatsApp messages on your Jio Phone.
Watch Video Tutorial To Use WhatsApp On Jio Phone
Conclusion – So this is the trick to use WhatsApp on your Jio Phone. If you have any questions regarding this trick feel free to post in comments.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇