Here Is The List Of Xiaomi Redmi 5A Pros And Cons – On November 30 Xiaomi launched it’s most awaited deshkasmartphone Redmi 5A. It is the successor of the Xiaomi Redmi 4A which was launched earlier this year. The features and specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 5A is similar to Redmi 4A with some minor improvements.
One of the major highlights of Xiaomi Redmi 5A is its battery. The company claims that the smartphone will give 8-day battery life. Usually, Xiaomi smartphones offer a great battery backup, As this Xiaomi Redmi 5A sport a 3000mah battery it is interesting to check that whether the smartphone holds up and give 8-day battery backup.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Price In India
Xiaomi recently became no 1 selling smartphone brand in more than 50 major cities in India so as an appreciation to its Indian fans Xiaomi offering extra Rs. 1000 discount for first 5 million units of 2 GB 16 GB variant.
The Price For Xiaomi Redmi 5A 2GB Ram 16 GB Rom variant after first 5 million units will be Rs 5999 and for 3 GB Ram And 32 GB Rom will be Rs 6999.
The smartphone will be available to buy in Mi.com and Flipkart from December 7 through the flash sale.
Xioami Redmi 5A Jio Offer
Jio is offering additional 1000 Rs cashback on Xiaomi Redmi 5A. All Xiaomi Redmi 5A users are eligible for this offer. They need to recharge their Jio number with Rs.199 for 12 months to get additional Rs. 1000 cashback.
The 199 plan include unlimited free voice and video calls, unlimited SMS and 28 GB data with 28 days of validity. The cashback amount will be credited to My Jio account in the form of a voucher. The voucher can be redeemed at the time recharge.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Key Features
|Operating System||Android Nougat 7.1.2 MIUI 9|
|Camera||13-Megapixel Rear Camera And 5-Megapixel Front Camera|
|Processor||Snapdragon 425 SoC|
|Storage||2 GB Ram 16 GB Rom And 3GB Ram 32 GB Rom|
|Display||5-inch HD display|
Table Of Contents
- 1 Xiaomi Redmi 5A Pros And Cons /Advantages And Disadvantages Of Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Pros And Cons /Advantages And Disadvantages Of Xiaomi Redmi 5A
All though specifications of Redmi 5A looks great on top of the box, it has its own Advantages And Disadvantages. So let’s check Xiaomi Redmi 5A Pros And Cons.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Pros / Advantages Of Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Operating System – Xiaomi Redmi 5A runs on Android 7.1.2 with MIUI 9 on top.
- Split Screen – Xiaomi Redmi 5A comes with in-built split screen feature.
- Dual SIM – The smartphone comes with dual SIM card slot.
- SD Card Slot – Xiaomi Redmi 5A sports a dedicated SD card slot.
- Processor – Xiaomi Redmi 5A is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor so you can expect a decent multitasking experience.
- Camera – The smartphone comes with 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera which is great in this price range.
- Display – 5 Inch Full HD display 720×1280 pixels.
- Storage – 2 GB Ram / 3 GB Ram and 16 GB / 32 GB internal storage.
- 4G VoLTE – Both SIM supports 4G VoLTE.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Battery – 3000mah battery which offers 8 day battery life.
- Sensor Availability – Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Cons / Disadvantages Of Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- No Fingerprint Sensor – Fingerprint Sensor is missing.
- Not a major upgrade of Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
- No NFC
- The gyroscope is missing.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Specifications And Features
The all-new Xiaomi Redmi 5A runs on MIUI 9 based on Android Nougat 7.1.2. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC processor clocked at 1.4GHz.
The smartphone is available in 2 variant one with 2 GB Ram and 16 GB internal storage and another with 3 GB Ram and 32 GB storage. The memory can be expandable up to 128 GB via dedicated MicroSD card slot.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A comes with 5 inch full HD display (720×1280 pixels). The smartphone sports 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and PDAF. The front camera of Xiaomi Redmi 5A is 5 megapixel which is capable of taking decent selfies.
Connectivity of Xiaomi Redmi 5A includes 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, infrared, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a micro USB port.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Video Review
Conclusion – Considering price and specifications we can clearly say that Xiaomi Redmi 5A is a complete value for money. If you are looking for a smartphone under Rs 5000, The Xiaomi Redmi 5A is the best choice for you.
So these are the pros and cons of Xiaomi Redmi 5A. What do you think about Xiaomi Redmi 5A? Will it become another success for Xiaomi? let us know in comments.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇