Record Screen On Android Phone – Recording of Android screen is not difficult as it was used to be in past. Screen recording in Android phones without root was almost impossible till Android 4.2 but things are changed now, Google makes it simple by providing essentiall and useful features to it’s Android users in every update of Android. So in this article, we are explaining how to record screen On Android phones.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Record Screen On Android Phones
- 1.1 Method – 1 Record Screen In Android Phone Using AZ Screen Recorder
- 1.2 Steps Record Screen Using AZ Screen Recorder
- 1.3 Method 2 – Record Screen On Android Using DU Recorder
- 1.4 Record Android Phone Screen Using DU Recorder
- 1.5 Method 3 – Record Your Android Screen Using Screen Recorder App
- 1.6 Steps To Record Screen On Android Phone Using Screen Recorder App On Android Phones
- 1.7 Method 4 – Record Android Phone Screen Using Mobizen
- 1.8 Steps To Record Screen In Android Using Mobizen App
- 1.9 Method 5 – Record Screen On Android Phone Using Screen Recorder With Audio And Editor
- 1.10 Steps To Record Screen Using Screen Recorder With Audio And Editor
Record Screen On Android Phones
Screen recording exceptionally useful for troubleshooting any software associated problems. You can guide your customer step by step to solve any technical issue. Screen recording is also extremely useful for YouTubers, it helps them to record gameplay and tutorials on their Android device.
But the dilemma is most of the smartphones doesn’t include screen recording option by default you have to enable it manually by installing apps from Playstore or by tweaking some settings in your smartphone. So let’s look how to record screen on Android phone without root.
Method – 1 Record Screen In Android Phone Using AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is the finest screen recording app out there. It has tons of features which work on almost all Android phones without root access. It also has inbuilt video editor this allows you to directly edit the video once you finish the screen recording. You can also set the resolution of the video to increase or decrease the quality.
In addition to these awesome features, it also lets you to add the front facing camera for commentary.
Main Features Of AZ Screen Recorder
★ Pause and resume while recording Android phone screen.
★ You can record screen in HD and FullHD mode.
★ Let you to record audio while recording screen.
★ It allows you to trim the video once the recording is finished.
★ You can also draw on the screen.
Steps Record Screen Using AZ Screen Recorder
- Open Play store and search for AZ screen recorder. You will see this app at the top of the search result.
- Install the app and allow all permissions if the app ask.
- Now you will see AZ screen Popup on your screen.
- Tap on it and click on video recorder icon to start recording your mobile screen.
- To stop recording full down notification panel and tap on stop icon.
- You can also take screenshots using AZ Screen Recorder app to do this tap on AZ Screen Recorder Popup and click on camera icon.
- To change resolution, frame rate, etc tap on the settings icon.
Method 2 – Record Screen On Android Using DU Recorder
DU Recorder is another free app which lets you to record your Android screen. This app capable of recording high-quality videos that allow you record smooth and ultra clear screen record videos.
Features include screen capture, live creator, video editor, image editing etc. The app is helpful in recording gameplay, video calls, smartphone tutorials, live shows etc.
Main Features Of DU Screen Recorder
★ Pause and resume screen recording.
★ Facecam for recording commentary.
★ External sound recording option.
★ Shake device to stop screen recording.
★ Can be saved in SD or Internal Storage.
★ Record screen as GIF.
★ Live stream screen on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
Record Android Phone Screen Using DU Recorder
- First of all download DU Recorder app from Playstore open the app and allow all permissions.
- If you are using any Xiaomi phone you will see an option called “Turn It On” once you launch the app just tap on it and turn on display pop-up window permission.
- Now skip the introduction part and you will see a video recorder icon on your screen click on it and start recording your smartphone screen.
- To change quality and frame open DU Recorder app and tap on the settings icon and here you can change settings according to your needs.
Method 3 – Record Your Android Screen Using Screen Recorder App
Screen Recorder App is the 3rd screen recording option for Android users, probably this is the light weighted app on our list. The app is only 1.8 MB and it does the work for you.
The app features multi-language support, facecam, screenshot, trim video and many other useful options.
Main Features Of Screen Recorder App
★ You can save the video to SD card or internal storage.
★ It supports facecam while recording video.
★ You can Trim the video once the recording is finished.
★ Insert logo text or logo image.
Steps To Record Screen On Android Phone Using Screen Recorder App On Android Phones
- First of all, you need to download screen recorder app from Playstore.
- Once the app is installed open it and tap on play icon which is present at bottom right corner.
- Now you will see a pop-up, just tap on the video recorder option.
- On a count of 3, the app will start recording your smartphone screen.
- To stop recording full down notification panel and tap on stop icon. The video will automatically save to either SD card or Internal Storage of your device.
Method 4 – Record Android Phone Screen Using Mobizen
Mobizen is also one of the best build apps for recording your Android screen. Mobizen is easy to use screen recorder that comes with an inbuilt editor, you can edit the recorded video once you finish the recording of your screen. You can also add intro outro video to make your screen recorded video even more perfect.
Main Features Of Mobizen App
★ Supports Full HD Recording 1080p.
★ Facecam voice dubbing.
★ Save to SD card.
★ Capture image, Trim, Cut.
★ Add intro outro and BGM.
★ Clean recording without watermark.
Steps To Record Screen In Android Using Mobizen App
- First of all search for Mobizen screen recorder in Playstore and install it.
- Open the app and tap on welcome.
- Now complete the tutorial and after that, you will see Mobizen screen recorder icon on your screen. Tap on it and click on video recorder icon to start screen recording.
- To stop recording tap on floating stop icon on your mobile screen.
Method 5 – Record Screen On Android Phone Using Screen Recorder With Audio And Editor
Screen Recorder With Audio And Editor is the final app on our list. The app is 4mb in size but it some really cool features, you can take screenshots just by one tap, record your gameplay with facecam, unlimited record etc..
Main Features Of Screen Recorder With Audio And Editor
★ No root and login are required to record screen.
★ Rename video title when saving.
★ Simple UI.
★ In-built editor.
Steps To Record Screen Using Screen Recorder With Audio And Editor
- Download screen Recorder With Audio And Editor from Playstore.
- Open the app and skip the tutorial.
- Now you will see recorder icon on your mobile screen.
- Tap on it and click on record icon. On a count of 3, your screen will start recording.
- To stop pull-down notification panel and click on stop button.
- That’s it screen record will be saved on your device.
Conclusion – So these are the 5 methods to record your Android screen/ top 5 apps to record screen. Which is your favorite app to record screen in Android smartphone let us know in comments?
Keep visiting Techowiki.in for more updates.