How To Read Read Recalled Messages On WhatsApp – WhatsApp recently rolled out much awaited feature “delete for everyone” for iOS and Android phones. Using this feature user can delete messages including media files sent by him within 7 minutes. The recipient will not see the messages if it is deleted by the sender.
This is one of the major update from WhatsApp in recent times. This feature is really helpful if you sent messages to wrong chat or sent messages contains a mistake, you can recall the message within 7 minutes.
Also Read – How To Send Apps And Games On WhatsApp
However, delete for everyone feature has some bugs. You can read the messages which are recalled by the sender. Spanish Android blog Android Jefe found the bug and he claimed that recalled WhatsApp messages can be easily read. So in this article, I’m sharing the trick to read deleted WhatsApp message ( delete for everyone )
How To Read Recalled WhatsApp Messages On Android
This trick works only on Android smartphones. If you are using iOS and Windows phones this trick will not work for you.
- To read recalled WhatsApp messages you need to download Timeline app from play store – Download
- Now open the app and tap on WhatsApp.
- Now you can see all WhatsApp notification history.
- Here you can see recalled WhatsApp messages.
- You can also read recalled WhatsApp messages using Nova Launcher.
- Long press on the home screen click on widgets > activities > settings > notification log.
- You can now read the deleted WhatsApp messages
- You can read only first 100 characters of the deleted WhatsApp message.
- If you restart the device notification log will be cleared and you can’t access the deleted WhatsApp messages.
- You can recover only deleted WhatsApp text messages. Messages which contains Media file cannot be recovered.
- You can only read recalled WhatsApp messages if that messages have generated a notification on the device.
If you are not aware of this feature follow below guide to activate WhatsApp Recall option.
Steps To Enable Delete For Everyone Feature In WhatsApp
- Downlaod latest version of WhatsApp or update Your WhatsApp from Playstore.
- Make sure recipient also have latest version of WhatsApp otherwise delete for everyone feature will not work.
- Select messege you want to delete and tap on the delete icon.
- Now in pop-up window tap “delete for everyone”
- That’s it the message will be deleted for everyone.
Conclusion – So this the trick to read recalled messages on WhatsApp on the Android phone without root. Using this trick you can easily read recalled WhatsApp messages.
Hope you like this article keep visit techowiki.in for more updates and tricks