If you are looking for the pros and cons of Billion capture plus, You came to right place. Here in this article, we are sharing Advantages And Disadvantages Of Billion capture plus smartphone.
Flipkart the Indian e-commerce giant recently launched it’s own mobile brand named Billion. Billion capture plus is the first Android-powered smartphone from Billion. The smartphone is all set to take on India’s number one selling smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Android one powered phone Xiaomi MI A1.
Billion capture plus is designed for Indian customer needs. The smartphone offers great specifications in its price range. Fast charging, unlimited cloud storage, dual rear camera are some of the main highlights of Billion capture plus.
Also Read – Advantages And Disadvantages Of Xiaomi Redmi Y1
Flipkart Billion Plus Price In India
Billion capture plus is available in 2 variant, 3 GB Ram and 32 GB storage is priced at Rs 10999 and the 4 GB Ram 64 GB variant is priced at Rs 12999. The smartphone is exclusively available only in Flipkart.
Flipkart is also announced Billion capture plus launch offers where the customer can get various offers such as no cost EMI, discount on HDFC debit card and credit card, extra exchange offer, Flipkart buyback guarantee and more.
Key Features Of Billion Capture Plus
Operating System Android Nougat 7.1.2 Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Camera 13 Megapixel Dual Rear Camera And 8 Megapixel Front Camera Battery 3500mah with Quick Charge Storage 3 GB Ram/32 GB Rom
4 GB Ram/64 GB Rom
Table Of Contents
Pros And Cons Of Billion Capture Plus
Here is the list of pros and cons of Flipkart Billion capture plus smartphone.(Advantages And Disadvantages
Pros Of Billion Capture Plus
- Operating System – Billion capture plus runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat Stock Android and it will receive Android Oreo Update.
- Display – 5.5 inch full HD display with 2.5D dragontrail glass.
- Processor – Billion capture plus smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC processor. You can expect smooth multitasking.
- Quick Charging – Billion capture plus smartphone supports the Quick charge. According to Flipkart, it will give 7 hours of battery backup in 15 minutes of charging.
- Dual Rear Camera – You can capture great pictures with dual camera setup in Billion capture plus.
- Sensor Availability – Accelerometer, G – Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
- Both SIM supports 4G.
- Billion capture plus supports 4G VoLTE.
- Unlimited Cloud Storage – Billion capture plus comes with unlimited cloud storage feature.
- Battery – Billion capture plus has 3500mah battery.
- Storage – 3 GB Ram 32 Storage / 4 GB Ram / 64 GB Storage in reasonable price.
- Stock Android – Operating System is clean and simple no bloatware is included.
- 2 Color Variant – Billion capture plus available in 2 colors Mystic Black and Desert Gold.
Cons Of Billion Capture Plus
- Hybrid SIM Slot – You can either use dual SIM cards or one SIM card and a MicroSD card. You will not get dedicated MicroSD card slot in this smartphone.
- NFC is not supported.
- Conventional design.
- Billion capture plus is not waterproof.
- Customizations are less as it runs Stock Android.
- Optical image stabilization is missing.
Specifications Of Billion Capture Plus
Billion capture plus comes with 5.5 inch full HD display with 2.5D dragontrail glass, the resolution of the display is 1080×1920 and 401ppi pixel density.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC octa core processor clocked at 2GHz. Billion capture plus comes with 3 GB Ram / 32 GB Rom and 4 GB Ram/64 GB Rom respectively. The storage can be expandable up to 128 GB via MicroSD card. Flipkart giving unlimited cloud storage with the Billion capture plus smartphone.
The smartphone sports 3500mah battery and it will easily give 2 day battery backup. Billion capture plus also supports the Quick charge. Flipkart claims that the phone will give 7 hours of battery in 15 minutes of charging.
Billion capture plus features a 13-megapixel dual rear camera with dual tone LED flash and 8-megapixel front camera with portrait mode feature. The picture quality in Billion capture plus is way better compared to Redmi Note 4 and Lenovo K8 Note.
The smartphone comes with 4G VoLTE, 3G, USB OTG, Bluetooth and FM support.
Billion Capture Plus Unboxing And Review Video
Conclusion– Considering the price and specifications we can clearly say that Billion capture plus is better than Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi MI A1, Lenovo K8 Note and Moto G5S Plus.
If you are planning to buy mid range smartphone under Rs. 15000, the Billion capture plus is the best choice as it offers quick charge and an amazing dual camera.
So these are the pros and cons of Billion capture plus. ( Advantages And Disadvantages Of Billion Capture Plus )
If we miss any pros and cons of Billion capture plus let us know in comments.
Keep visiting Techowiki.in for more updates and tricks.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇