Advantages And Disadvantages Of Nokia 2 -HMD Global recently launched it’s cheapest entry level smartphone named Nokia 2. Right from the relaunch of Nokia Android phones, something is not going well with HMD Global, they are launching new smartphones one after the another but all of them were failed to get huge success in the market.
This time HMD Global targeted low-end smartphones like Xiaomi Redmi 4A, Xiaomi Redmi 4 and Moto C. In entry level Xiaomi’s Redmi 4A and Redmi 4 will give tuff competition to Nokia 2. So let’s check out advantages and disadvantages of Nokia 2.
Nokia 2 Price In India
The price of Nokia 2 still not officially confirmed but considering average global price EUR 99, Nokia 2 is expected to available at Rs 7500. It will become available for sale from November.
Also Read – Pros And Cons Of Nokia 8
Key Features Of Nokia 2
Operating System Android Nougat 7.1 upgradble to Android Oreo 8.0 Camera 8 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera Storage 8 GB internal storage expandable up to 128 GB and 1 GB Ram Display 5 inch HD display 720x1280 resolution Battery 4100 mah battery. 2 day battery backup
Nokia 2 Specifications
Nokia 2 comes with 5 inch HD display with 720×1280 pixels resolution with corning gorilla glass 3 protection. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 SoC quad-core processor ( clocked at 1.2GHZ) and has Adreno 304 GPU.
As for storage is considered Nokia 2 comes with 8 GB of internal storage and can be expandable up to 128 GB via MicroSD. Nokia 2 has 1 GB Ram so multitasking and gaming will be an issue for sure.
Nokia 2 runs on Android Nougat 7.1 and HMD Global confirmed that it will receive Android Oreo 8.0 update soon.
The smartphone features 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5 megapixel front camera. It also has f/1.8 aperture lens and features bothie camera mode and dual sight mode as well.
The all new Nokia 2 comes with hybrid SIM slot configuration, so either you can use dual SIM cards or one SIM card and one MicroSD card.
Nokia 2 includes 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, 3.5 mm headphone jack, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, micro USB as well.
Table Of Contents
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Nokia 2
Considering the above specifications and competition from Xiaomi Redmi 4 A and Redmi 4 we listed the advantages and disadvantages of Nokia 2 below.
Advantages Of Nokia 2
- Battery – one of the major advantages of Nokia 2 is it’s 4100 mah Battery. It will provide 2-day battery life.
- Camera – Nokia 2 camera comes with bothie mode and dual sight mode.
- Operating System – Nokia 2 runs on Android 7.1 and you will receive Android Oreo update soon.
- Display – Nokia 2 has 5 inch HD display with corning gorilla glass 3 protection.
- Sensor Availability – Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Proximity Sensor.
- Google Assistant pre-installed.
- Nokia 2 camera supports live video streaming to Facebook and YouTube.
- Nokia 2 supports 4G VoLTE.
Disadvantages Of Nokia 2
- Fingerprint Sensor – Nokia 2 doesn’t have the fingerprint sensor.
- Fast charge not supported.
- Processor – The processor of Nokia 2 is outdated.
- Low Ram – with only 1 GB Ram do not expect great multitasking and gaming experience.
- Internal memory – 8 GB of internal storage is not enough for a smartphone priced at Rs 7500.
- Nokia 2 doesn’t support NFC.
Nokia 2 First Look –
Conclusion – So these are Advantages and disadvantages of Nokia 2. (pros and cons) according to our point of view we recommend you to go with Redmi 4 or Redmi 4A as it offers more specifications and features in this price range.
What do you think about new Nokia 2? Will it give competition to Redmi 4 let me know in comments.
Keep visiting Techowiki.in for more updates.