Add Shot On Watermark On Photos In Any Xiaomi Phones – Photos and selfies are the common trends these days, Many mobile companies are manufacturing smartphones which are specially meant for taking great photos. Shot On Watermark on photos are the latest trend in smartphones however this feature is not available in all smartphone, some flagship phones like Xiaomi MI 6, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5 and some mid-range phones like Xiaomi MI A1 sport this option.
What Is Shot On Watermark?
Shot On Watermark is a feature that adds watermark which shows Shot On with your smartphone name on every photo that device takes. For example, if your device is OnePlus 5T, you will see the logo of Shot On OnePlus 5T at the bottom of every photo you click.
Table Of Contents
How To Add Shot On Watermark On Photos In Any Xiaomi Phones
Most of the Xiaomi Phones doesn’t include Shot On Watermark by default you have to manually add this option. For this, you don’t need root access you can enable this feature just by installing an app from Play Store. So let’s proceed and check out how to add shot on watermark on photos in Xiaomi Phones.
Steps To Add Shot On Watermark On Photos In Any Xiaomi Phones
- First of all, you need to download Shot On Mi app from Playstore – Download
- After installing the app open it and Grant all permissions if the app asks.
- Now click on the shutter button to take the photo or you can also choose a photo from gallery to add shot on watermark.
- The app will process the photo and loads all Xiaomi Phones watermark.
- Choose your device name from the list to add shot on watermark.
- Now adjust the watermark place and tap on “the next step” to save the photo.
- That’s it! You have successfully added shot on watermark on your Xiaomi phone.
Steps To Add Shot Watermark In Any Android Phone
This method works on all Android smartphones including Xiaomi Phones.
- Downlaod Shot On app from Here – Download
- Open the app and grant all permissions.
- Now click on load image option.
- Click a photo using camera app or choose a photo from the gallery.
- Now crop the photo.
- Tap on Plus button to explore editing options.
- Now tap on the pencil icon and enter your device name.
- Click on the smiley to add icon.
- Tap on the lightning icon to resize and adjust the placement of shot on watermark.
- Finally, save the photo by clicking on save button.
- That’s it you have successfully added shot on watermark.
Conclusion – This are the simple steps to add shot on watermark on photos in any Xiaomi phones. I personally tried this on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and it’s worked. You can use this app in any Xiaomi Phones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4, Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 1s, Redmi 3, Redmi Y1, Mi Max, Mi Max 2, Mi Mix, Mi 5, Mi 4, and many more.
Share this article with your friends so they can also aware of this new trending feature.
Keep visiting Techowiki.in for more tricks and tutorials.