Are you looking for Advantages And Disadvantages Of Xiaomi MI A1 check out below.
Xiaomi unveiled its first Android One smartphone on September 5. Android one project is started by Google to provide latest Android updates to mid-range and budget smartphones.
Earlier we have seen Android One devices like Micromax canvas A1, Spice Dream Uno, Karbonn Android One And Lava Android One but none of them became a huge hit in the market many people thought that Google neglecting Android One Project and it is almost dead. However this time Xiaomi joined hands with Google and launched all new Android One smartphone called Xiaomi MI A1. So today in this article I’m sharing advantages and disadvantages of Xiaomi MI A1.
Also Read – Advantages And Disadvantages Of Nokia 8
Xiaomi MI A1 has a 5.5 inch full HD display with corning gorilla glass and the resolution is 1080×1920 pixels. Xiaomi MI A1 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and can be upgradable to the latest Android version for upcoming 2 years which includes Android 8 Oreo, Android P and may be Android Q.
Xiaomi MI A1 features 12 megapixel dual camera on the back side and a 5 megapixel front camera with a real time beautification mode.
The smartphone comes with 64 GB of internal storage and 4 GB Ram powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC processor. Storage can be expandable up to 128 GB via MicroSD card.
Xiaomi MI A1 features a hybrid sim slot so you can use either SD card and a sim card or two sim cards only, the Smartphone supports 4G VoLTE so you can enjoy high quality voice calls and video calls.
Xiaomi MI A1 Price In India
Airtel is offering 300 GB of additional data with Xiaomi MI A1. MI A1 is priced at Rs 14999 in India and it is available exclusively on Flipkart and Mi.com.
Key Features Of Xiaomi MI A1
|Storage||64 GB Internal Storage 4GB Ram|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1|
|Camera||Dual 12 Megapixel Rear Camera 5 Megapixel Front Camera|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625|
|Display||5.5 Inch Full HD Display|
Table Of Contents
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Xiaomi MI A1
Check all the Advantages And Disadvantages Of Xiaomi MI A1 below
Advantages Of Xiaomi MI A1
* Android One Project – MI A1 user can enjoy latest Android Android updates as it is a part of Google’s Android One Project.
* Processor – Snapdragon 625 is an efficient processor so you can enjoy multitasking without any lag and heating problem.
* Dual Camera – Xiaomi MI A1 features a stunning 12 megapixel dual camera. Great photography is guaranteed in MI A1.
* Protection – Xioami MI A1 build quality is very strong it comes with corning gorilla glass protection.
* No bloatware – MI A1 runs on stock Android so it is clean and simple.
* Additional Data – Airtel offering 300 GB additional data with Xiaomi MI A1.
* As Android One is Google’s initiative it comes with unlimited photo storage feature (cloud storage)
* Xiaomi MI A1 supports fingerprint sensor and it is very fast.
* There are 3 varients are available Gold, Black, And Rose Gold color.
* MI A1 supports 4G VoLTE.
* MI A1 supports Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity and Compass Sensors.
* 64 GB internal storage and 4 GB ram multitasking is super fast.
* MI A1 Supports USB OTG.
* Value For Money.
Disadvantages Of Xiaomi MI A1 –
* Fast Charge – Fast charge is not supported in MI A1.
* You may not prepare stock Android over custom skinned MIUI Rom.
* Battery – Battery capacity of MI A1 is not up to the mark compared to other mid-range Xioami phones.
* Low light photography is also a concern.
Xiaomi MI A1 Vs Moto G5S Plus Comparison
- Xiaomi MI A1 comes with 3080mah battery whare as Moto G5S Plus Comes With 3000mah battery.
- Both smartphones has 5.5 inch full HD display (1080×1920 Pixel)
- Both Xioami MI A1 and Moto G5S Plus comes with 4GB Ram and 65GB Internal Storage And The processor is Snapdragon 625 SoC in both phones.
- Display is slightly better in Moto G5S Plus.
- Xioami MI A1 scored better than Moto G5S Plus in benchmark test.
- Xiaomi MI A1 features IR blaster, which used to operate TV, Air Conditioner, DVD Player and Set Off Box as well. This feature is missing in Moto G5S Plus.
- Both devices runs on Android Nougat but being part of Android One project Xiaomi MI A1 will receive future Android updates as well.
- Battery backup is more in Moto G5S Plus compared to Xiaomi MI A1.
- The performance of camera is slightly better in Xiaomi MI A1.
- Xiaomi MI A1 priced at Rs 14999, Moto G5S Plus priced at Rs 15999
Final verdict- Most of the features in both devices were common still we choose Xioami MI A1 over Moto G5S Plus as it is a Android One initiative and offers guaranteed updates for 2 years.
Xioami MI A1 Review –
Xiaomi MI A1 Specifications –
Conclusion – So these are the advantages and disadvantages of Xiaomi MI A1 (pros and cons). For me, it’s a complete package for a reasonable price. For those who hate Xiaomi phones only because of MIUI, this one is for them.
If Xiaomi managed to improve battery capacity and low light photography in future updates it will definitely give competition to some flagship smartphones.
So what you think about Xiaomi MI A1? Will it be the next big thing from Xiaomi? Let me know in comments.
Keep visiting Techowiki.in for more updates about Xioami MI A1.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇