Do you want to send WhatsApp message without saving contact number? In this article We are sharing a simple and working trick to send WhatsApp message without adding contact in Android.
The official WhatsApp app doesn’t allow you to send messages to unsaved numbers. You can only send WhatsApp messages to numbers which are saved in your phone’s contact book.
WhatsApp may release this feature in future updates but as of now, you need a third party app to send WhatsApp message to unsaved numbers. I’m not sure that this app is available for iPhone users but if you are a Android user you can simply send WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers without root.
Table Of Contents
Steps To Send WhatsApp Messages Without Adding Contact
Follow below steps to send WhatsApp messages without adding contact
1. First of all download this app called WhatsDirect – Download From Play Store
2. After installing WhatsDirect App open it and read the introduction or you can simply skip it.
3. Now enter the WhatsApp number with country code.
4. Now type the message in enter message box.
5. Tap on send text.
6. Now app will automatically load the number in WhatsApp simply click on send button.
Conclusion – So this is the simple method to send WhatsApp messages without adding contact numbers. If you like this article share it with your friends. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to post in comments I will help you.
Keep visiting TechoWiki.In for more tricks and updates.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇