Finally the wait is over! Now you can install MIUI 9 on your Redmi Note 3. Yes some developers from XDA recently ported MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 3. The ported version of MIUI 9 runs on Android Nougat 7.1, You will not get Android Nougat on official stable version of MIUI 9 as it’s runs on Android Marshmallow. MIUI 9 Rom for Redmi Note 3 is fully optimised for better performance with some really cool features.
If you want try Nougat based MIUI 9 on your Redmi Note 3 follow below steps carefully.
1. Use ZCX or Redwolf Recovery
2. Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon
What’s Working –
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- Video Record (Working with 3rd Party Apps)
Steps To Install MIUI 9 Rom On Redmi Note 3
1. Download MIUI 9 Rom For Redmi Note 3 From above given link.
2. Now turn off your Redmi Note 3
3. Boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up and Power Button Simultaneously.
Alternatively go to Updater App > Click on 3 dot menu > Tap on boot into recovery.
4. Take back-up of current ROM. If anything goes wrong you can revert back to previous version by restoring backup ROM.
5. To backup current ROM tap on Backup> Select storage > Micro Sd > Select System, Data, Boot, Recovery and swipe to backup.
6. Now tap on Wipe Menu > Select Data > Cache and Dalvik and swipe to wipe.
7. After wiping cache tap on Install and navigate the MIUI 9 Rom For Redmi Note 3 swipe to confirm flashing.
8. Once the flashing is completed Reboot your device.
9. That’s it! You have successfully installed MIUI 9 on your Redmi Note 3.
Note – First boot takes time don’t interrupt booting process.
Credits – XDA
If you want install MIUI 9 Global Beta Rom Based On Android Marshmallow Follow Below Steps.
Steps To Install MIUI 9 Global Beta Rom On Redmi Note 3
1. Download MIUI 9 Global Stable Rom for Redmi Note 3 from here – Download
2. Now boot into recovery mode.
3. Wipe cache and Dalvik.
4. Install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM.
5. Reboot Your Device.
Conclusion – So these are the steps to install MIUI 9 Rom For Redmi Note 3. The Nougat based MIUI 9 has some bugs but it offers more features compared to Marshmallow based MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM. If you have any problems in Installing MIUI 9 Rom on your Redmi Note 3 feel free to ask in comments i will help you.
Keep visiting TechoWiki.in for updates and tricks.