Finally the wait is over! Now you can install MIUI 9 on your Redmi Note 3. Yes some developers from XDA recently ported MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 3. The ported version of MIUI 9 runs on Android Nougat 7.1, You will not get Android Nougat on official stable version of MIUI 9 as it’s runs on Android Marshmallow. MIUI 9 Rom for Redmi Note 3 is fully optimised for better performance with some really cool features.
If you want try Nougat based MIUI 9 on your Redmi Note 3 follow below steps carefully.
1. Use ZCX or Redwolf Recovery
2. Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon
What’s Working –
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- Video Record (Working with 3rd Party Apps)
Table Of Contents
Steps To Install MIUI 9 Rom On Redmi Note 3
1. Download MIUI 9 Rom For Redmi Note 3 From above given link.
2. Now turn off your Redmi Note 3
3. Boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up and Power Button Simultaneously.
Alternatively go to Updater App > Click on 3 dot menu > Tap on boot into recovery.
4. Take back-up of current ROM. If anything goes wrong you can revert back to previous version by restoring backup ROM.
5. To backup current ROM tap on Backup> Select storage > Micro Sd > Select System, Data, Boot, Recovery and swipe to backup.
6. Now tap on Wipe Menu > Select Data > Cache and Dalvik and swipe to wipe.
7. After wiping cache tap on Install and navigate the MIUI 9 Rom For Redmi Note 3 swipe to confirm flashing.
8. Once the flashing is completed Reboot your device.
9. That’s it! You have successfully installed MIUI 9 on your Redmi Note 3.
Note – First boot takes time don’t interrupt booting process.
Credits – XDA
If you want install MIUI 9 Global Beta Rom Based On Android Marshmallow Follow Below Steps.
Steps To Install MIUI 9 Global Beta Rom On Redmi Note 3
1. Download MIUI 9 Global Stable Rom for Redmi Note 3 from here – Download
2. Now boot into recovery mode.
3. Wipe cache and Dalvik.
4. Install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM.
5. Reboot Your Device.
Conclusion – So these are the steps to install MIUI 9 Rom For Redmi Note 3. The Nougat based MIUI 9 has some bugs but it offers more features compared to Marshmallow based MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM. If you have any problems in Installing MIUI 9 Rom on your Redmi Note 3 feel free to ask in comments i will help you.
Keep visiting TechoWiki.in for updates and tricks.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇