Recently WhatsApp released a useful update through which you can delete or clear media files from selected WhatsApp chats. This feature was available for iPhone users since a long time but for Android users, WhatsApp released it recently.
If your Android smartphones storage is running out, you can save some memory using this latest feature of WhatsApp. This feature also extremely helpful for people who want to maintain their privacy. You can clear all media files and message with just one tap.
Table Of Contents
Steps To Delete Media Files From Selected WhatsApp Chats
1. First of all, update your WhatsApp to latest Beta Version. You can update to beta version from play store.
2. Open WhatsApp and tap on menu option from top right corner.
3. Now tap on settings > data and storage usage > storage usage
4. Now select the chat on which you want to clear all media files.
5. Tap on ‘ Manage Messages ‘
6. Select and unselect items according to your requirements and click on clear messages.
7. That’s it! You have successfully deleted all messages and media files from selected WhatsApp chat.
Conclusion – So this is the simple method to delete all media files from selected WhatsApp chat. Hope you guys like this article keep visit Techowiki.in for more updates.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇