Are you living a busy life? Are you searching for a guide to schedule calls on Android phone? If yes you came to correct place.
Forgetting things is normal in day to day life of a human being. We all forgot something it may be a work, visiting an event, sending an email or making an important call. And usually, we regret after forgetting such things.
Sometimes we forgot to make a call to our loved ones that we have planned earlier. But thanks to technology, now you can schedule your calls on Android phones.
Auto call scheduler makes your future life simpler, easier and stress-free.
You can effortlessly handle all your communications by scheduling calls on your Android smartphone with just a few clicks. So let’s proceed and check out how to schedule calls on Android phones without root.
Steps To Schedule Calls On Android Phones Without Root
- First of all download SQEdit app from Google Play Store – Download
- After installing the app open it and tap in Skip.
- Now login with Facebook or create a new account using your Email address.
- Now click on call button and allow all permissions.
- Note– if you deny any permissions app will not work properly.
- Now a pop-up will show and ask you enable accessibility, just tap on open settings and enable accessibility for the SQEdit app.
- Go back to the application and type the mobile number which you want to schedule a call.
- Now set date and time by tapping on set time option. Don’t forget to click OK after changing date and time.
- The app has the ability to schedule recurring calls such as hourly, daily, weekly or monthly so that you don’t forget to make that important call.
- You can also set reminders about calls, for adding reminders just type the reason for scheduling calls in Notes.
- Now tap on schedule option from top right corner. Now you see scheduled successful pop-up message.
- That’s it! When the date arrives, the app will present a notification. Simply tap on the notification and make the call or dismiss scheduled call.
Conclusion – So this is the simple trick to schedule calls on any Android phone without root. If you have any queries feel free to post in comments and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Keep visiting TechoWiki.in for more tricks.