How To Get Paytm Virtual Debit Card– As you already know Paytm recently started bank named “Paytm Payment Bank”. After a long wait Paytm finally released an update through which you can create a Paytm Payment Bank account in Paytm app.
Paytm Payment Bank offers Savings account Current account, Cheque Book, Internet Banking and a free Virtual Debit Card. Not only this you can also earn interest on your Paytm Payment Savings Account.
To get these benefits your wallet must be KYC verified, Yes only KYC enabled users are allowed to open Paytm Payment Bank account. Don’t worry you can easily verify Your KYC from nearest Paytm KYC Centre and we will guide you to create Paytm Payment Bank in this article.
If you are a KYC verified customer you can create a Paytm Payment Bank account and get a free virtual debit card from paytm by following below simple steps. So let’s proceed and check out how to create Paytm Payment Bank Account And Get Free Paytm Virtual Debit Card.
Table Of Contents
Steps To Create Paytm Payment Bank Account And Get Free Paytm Virtual Debit Card
1. Download and install Paytm Beta Version From Here – Download(You can also download from play store if you are beta tester of paytm app )
2. Now open Paytm app and login with your credentials. If you don’t have Paytm account sign up for new account.
3. You will see Bank Account option in Paytm app. Just tap in it and click on proceed.
4. Now set your Paytm passcode for Paytm Payment Bank.
5. Now in next step if you want to add nominee tick on I Want To Add Nominee, If you don’t want tick on I Don’t Want To Add Nominee.
8. To get your free Paytm Virtual Debit Card tap on Bank account and click on Savings Account here you will find your free Paytm Payment Virtual Debit Card.
Tech Tip : Experience the ease of comfort to remotely access your windows applications and data on your smartphone device(android/iOS) with hosted citrix xendesktop with cheapest xendesktop cost in the market from CloudDesktopOnline.com. To know more about hosted SharePoint, Exchange and managed azure, try Apps4Rent.
Conclusion – So these are the simple steps to create Payment Bank Account in Paytm app and get free Virtual Debit Card from Paytm. I hope this article answered all your queries regarding Paytm Payment Bank, if you still facing any issue feel free to post in comments i will help you out.
Keep visiting TechoWiki.in for more updates.
Shiv is the man behind this blog. He is crazy about technology specialy Android tricks and Tutorials. As of personal interest he likes to watch movies and cricket. You can follow him in social networks listed below 👇