How To Install Third Party MIUI Themes On Any Xiaomi Phones – Along with customization MIUI ROM offers great themes. Themes are one of the best features of MIUI. You can download and apply any theme you like from Xiaomi’s theme store.
MIUI ROM has more than million themes to choose from, you can set any theme according to your mood and style. MIUI themes are one of the best way to customize the device, it makes your phone looks beautiful just by one click.
However you can only install themes from official theme store although there are millions of themes available, You may like to try a theme from the third party but for some security reasons Xiaomi doesn’t allow you to install any third party themes.
How To Install Third Party Themes On Any Xiaomi Phones
Previously there are two methods to install third party MIUI themes on Xiaomi phones one is by Installing “Theme Authorization Xposed Module” and another one is by creating “Theme Developer” account but unfortunately none of these methods are working now. Xiaomi recently removed the feature of installing third themes from developer account.
Don’t worry still you can install third party themes on your Xiaomi Phones. In this article, we are sharing a new and working trick to install third party themes on MIUI 8 / MIUI 9. I personally tried this on my Redmi Note 3 and the trick working super fine. So let’s proceed and check the full guide to install third party MIUI themes.
Steps To Install Third Party MIUI Themes On Any Xiaomi Phones
1. Download MIUI Theme Editor From Here – Play Store
2. After Installing the app download additional files.
3. Now tap on ‘Browse‘ and navigate the folder where you have downloaded the theme.
4. Choose the theme you have downloaded and click on “OK“.
5. After selecting third party MIUI themes tap on Start. It will some time to load once theme editor loads don’t do any changes just click on Next button.
6. If you want to change the theme name tap on ” Edit File Name Or Path“, If you don’t want to change name click on Finish button.
7. Now MIUI theme editor will ask you to install the theme, just tap on OK. Once the theme is installed tap on OK again.
9. Now open Themes app and tap on Offline. Here you will see third party theme which you have installed from MIUI Theme Editor app.
10. Now tap on it and click on apply button. That’s it now you can enjoy any third party on your Xiaomi phone.
Conclusion – So this is the trick to install third party MIUI themes on any Xiaomi phones without root. Hope you like this article if you have any queries regarding this article feel free to post in comments I will help you out.
Keep visiting TechoWiki.in for more tricks and updates.