Xposed Framework for Nougat is not made by the official developers of Xposed, It is made by the Purify OS team. It may be unofficial but Android Nougat users can now install tons of Xposed modules to customize their Android Device. Today in this article I’m posting how to install Xposed Framework on Android Nougat 7.0 and 7.1
ROVO89 the official developers of Xposed Framework still working to Port/Develop stable version of Xposed Framework For Android Nougat 7.1. Stable version of Xposed performs better and most of the modules works perfectly in stable version.
However until the official Xposed Framework for Android Nougat releases we have got a temporary solution from Purify OS Team.
The unofficial version of Xposed Framework for Android Nougat 7.0 is tested on various devices like OnePlus 3T , Samsung Galaxy S6 OnePlus 5, Moto G4 and many other Android devices running on Android Nougat 7.0 , 7.1 and 7.2.
Also Read –
Top 10 Best Xposed Modules For Redmi Note 3
What Is Xposed Framework ?
Xposed Framework is an application which can only be usable on rooted Android Phones. It helps the Android users to customize their Android smartphone by Installing tons of modules. Xposed Framework is also allows the user to change Android Id, IMEI number, wifi Mac address etc. You can alao change colour of notification panel or make it transparent using Xposed modules.
Xposed Framework is totally free and can be used on Android Jelly Bean, KitKat , Android Lollipop , Android Marshmallow , Android Nougat smartphones.
Table Of Contents
How To Insatall Xposed Framework On Android Noigat 7.0 7.1 And 7.2
Android Nougat released almost one year back still there is no official Xposed Framework for Android Nougat smartphones. The original developer of Xposed Framework Revo89 is still working on stable version of Xposed.
The Purify OS Team come up with a unofficial Xposed Framework which letvthe users to install Xposed modules in their Android Nougat smartphones and customize it according to their needs.
Xposed Framework for Android Nougat 7.0+ is currently available for 3 different platforms, including Xposed Framework SDK25 ARM64, Xposed Framework SDK25 ARM and Xposed Framework SDK25 X86.
Before flashing or Installing Xposed Framework on your device please check your device architecture using CPU Z or any other app.
* CPU Z App To Check Device Architecture.
* Rooted And Custom Recovery Installed Android Nougat Device .
* Xposed Installer Apk
* Xposed Framework
* Please backup your Data before flashing Xposed Framework.
Steps to Install Xposed Framework on Android Nougat
1. Download the Xposed Framework For Android Nougat for your device from above link. Make sure you have checked device architecture before downloading framework. To check device architecture simply download CPU Z app from play store and check It.
2. Now transfer the downloaded file to internal memory of your phone where you can locate them easily.
3. Reboot your smartphone into recovery mode. If you have advance reboot option you can simply press power button and tap on Reboot To Recovery Option. If you don’t have advance recovery option, turn of your device and press volume down and power button simultaneously to boot into recovery mode.
4. Once your device boot into recovery mode please take full Nandroid backup.
To take full backup click on backup option and select all the partitions including the system, data, boot, recovery, EFS, and cache(optional). If anything goes wrong you can restore full backup without loosing any data.
5. Now go back to home page recovery mode and tap on Install button.
6. Now locate the Xposed Framework files on your device and tap on it.
7. Now confirm flashing Xposed Framework Zip by swiping “confirm to flash”
8. Once flashing is completed wipe dalvik cache and tap on reboot to system option.
9. The first boot may take some time. Be patient.
Steps To Insatall Xposed Installer Apk On Android Nougat
1. Download Xposed Installer Apk from above given link
2. Now enable unknown source from security settings.
3. Now install Xposed Installer apk.
4. Open Xposed Installer app now you will see “Xposed Framework Correctly Installed On Your Device”
5. That’s it ! You have successfully installed Xposed Framework on your Android Nougat device. Now you can try Xposed modules to customize your Android device.
How To Uninstall Xposed Framework From Android Nougat
If your device doesn’t boot after flashing Xposed Framework, Flash Xposed Uninstaller Zip.
1. Download Xposed Framework Uninstaller Zip from below link
2. After downloading required zip file boot into recovery mode by pressing volume down and power button simultaneously.
3. Once your phone boot into recovery mode tap on Install option and navigate to Xposed Uninstaller Zip File.
4. Now flash it by swiping ” confirm to flash”
5 That’s it! You have successfully uninstalled the Xposed framework from your Android Nougat device.
Video Tutorial –
Conclusion – So guys these are the steps to install and uninstall Xposed Framework on your Android Nougat device. Some Xposed modules may not work as this the unofficial version of Xposed Framework.
Hope you guys like this article, Please share this article with your friends and keep visiting techowiki.in for more updates.