|How To Edit And Remove Your Card In Android Pay|
How To Edit And Remove Your Card In Android Pay- Android Pay is the next big thing from Google. Android Pay is the mobile payment or mobile wallet that can be used to transfer money friends, family and other parties. Its just like Paypal. You can add your credit, debit, loyalty, and gift cards to Android Pay, and start shopping in stores, in apps, and online.
Android Pay can be used at millions of stores around the world, wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Android Pay also offers reward points , user can earn unlimited reward point by paying through Android Pay. Available for Walgreens Balance Rewards and Coke MyRewards cards. Simply hold your phone tothe terminal before you pay and never miss out on points again.
Table Of Contents
How To Edit Or Remove Credit / Debit Card In Android Pay –
In this article I’m explaining how to edit your card information as well as how to remove your card in Android Pay. It’s important to note that once you add your card in Android Pay your bank will keep it upto date automatically. But if you need to change your details manually follow this guide to edit your credit or debit card and remove your card from Android Pay.
1. First go to payments.google.com
2. Now click on payment methods tab from left.
Also Read – 5 Unique Android Launchers You Should Try
3. Click on the card you want to edit.
4. Once you finished editing click on save.
Change Default Card In Android Pay
To change your default card in Android Pay App Follow Below Steps
1. Tap the card you like to set as your default card .
2. Now tap on set as default card.
3. If you like to use different card for transaction without changing default card.
4. Tap the card you like to use for the transaction.
5. Now hold your phone to the terminal.
How To Remove Credit or Debit Card In Android Pay.
There are two ways to remove a card in Android Pay , either in app or from payments.google.com. To remove your card in app follow below steps.
1. First open the Android Pay app.
2. Tap the card you want to delete.
3. Scroll to the bottom and tap on remove card and your card is removed.
If your card was added through a Google application outside of Android Pay you may not be able to remove the card in app. In this case follow below steps to delete your card in Android Pay.
1. First of all go to payments.google.com
2. Choose a card you’d like to remove
3. Click on the remove option.
Remember removing your card from here will delete this card from any and all other Google applications. That’s it you have successfully deleted your card in Android Pay.
Conclusion – So this is the complete guide to edit and remove your credit or debit card in Android Pay. Hope you like this article keep visit techowiki.in for more updates and information.