|How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy S8 and S8+|
The latest flagship smartphones from Samsung the Galaxy S8 and S8+ were released and many Android fans were already bought it. You can buy Samsung Galaxy S8 From Flipkart Here –
Most of the Android users want to explore and try something new on their device. Rooting gives privileges customize almost everything on Android device.
The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Many of Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 plus users are searching for complete guide to root their device and install TWRP recovery. In this article we are explaining XDA Rooting method for Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus . So lets proceed and check out how to root Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 plus and install TWRP recovery .
Note – Follow all the steps very carefully, developers and we are not responsible if you bricked your phone during the process.
Table Of Contents
*.Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
*.Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC.
Download Link->> Samsung Drivers
*.A windows operating system running Computer
*.Enable developer, USB debugging and OEM Unlock option.
How to unlock bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
Before we proceed install TWRP or Root Samsung Galaxy S8 first we need to enable OEM unlocking option. Please note enabling OEM unlocking will delete all the data on your device . Make a backup before proceedings.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+
1. First Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock , To do this first enable USB debugging , Go to settings > About Phone > Software Info and Tap the Build Number repeatedly until you see a message says ” You are now a developer ”
Also Read –
7. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ to your PC . The official USB cable is recommended for this. If your device is recognized properly you will see the text “Added”
8. Click on AP you will be asked to select a file . Browse and select a file that you have downloaded before . Make Sure that you have downloaded file appropriate for your S8 or S8+
|Samsung Galaxy S8 ODIN.exe|
9. After adding press start once the progress is completed , you will see a green indicator stating pass.
10. Your device will now automatically Reboot into TWRP recovery . Here you will be asked to confirm the modification of system partition . Tap on ” Never show this screen during boot again ” and then tap on swipe to allow modification .
Important Note – As soon as you flash TWRP , two files are automatically created and placed in a folder on your device . These files are used to successfully root your Samsung galaxy S8 or S8 Plus.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus
Download Galaxy S8 rooting files
galaxy s8 xda , xda s8 , root galaxy s8 , galaxy s8 bootloader , samsung galaxy s8 root xda, galaxy s8 twrp xda
If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to post in comments. Keep visit Techowiki.in for updates relating Samsung Galaxy S8.