Send Games And Apps On WhatsApp –
Whatsapp is the most used messenger app. Most of us use WhatsApp to communicate with our friends and family whatsapp allows sharing all types of media files. We can share images GIFs Videos and Mp 3 as well.
We can also share documents and contact through WhatsApp. However you cant send apps and games on WhatsApp . Whatsapp doesn’t allow us to share apps and games .
So in this article im explaining a trick to send apps and games on WhatsApp using this trick you can easily share apk files on WhatsApp. So lets proceed and check detailed guide to send apps on WhatsApp.
How To Send Apps And Games On WhatsApp
1. First of download Es File Manager From Playstore
2. Now take backup of app or game on Es File Manager which you want to share on WhatsApp.
3. Now locate the backup app. You can find backup app in Internal Storage > backups > apps
4. Now long press the apk file and click on rename option.
5. Now remove apk and put txt and rename it.
6. Now the apk file looks like text file.
Also Read –
*. How To Send Blank Message On WhatsApp (Simple Steps)
*. How To Create Fake WhatsApp Chat On Android
7. Long press the txt file and click on more option and tap on Share.
8. Now you will see whatsapp option
9. Click on WhatsApp option and share the file with any WhatsApp contact.
10. After sending the file say your friend to rename .txt with .apk
11. To rename txt file open Es file manager go to WhatsApp > Media > WhatsApp Document
12. Here you will find txt file, now log press the txt file and rename it to apk .
14. Boom ! Now your friend can install tye apk file which was sent by you on WhatsApp.
Conclusion – This is the simple trick send apps and games on WhatsApp. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to post in comments . I hope you like this article keep visit techowiki.in for more tricks and updates.