Hello guys hope you all doing well . Today I’m posting about how to install google assistant in redmi note 3 without root . You can easily enable google assistant in your redmi note 3 without root access. We already shared a trick to enable google assistant in redmi note 3 for rooted users . If your redmi note 3 is rooted i recommend you to try root method to install google assistant in your device .
Table Of Contents
What Is Google Assistant ?
Google assistant is the better version of google now. Google assistant can engage in two way conversation this feature makes it better than google now. There are many personal assistant apps available for Android but google assistant has some really cool features and it is more accurate compared to other apps.
How To Install Google Assistant In Redmi Note 3 Without Root –
Rooted users can enable google assistant by installing Assistant enabler Xposed module or by flashing any nougat based custom rom. If your redmi note 3 is not rooted then follow this guide to enable google assistant on your device.
- Redmi Note 3 Device
- Latest version of Google App
- Latest version of Play Services
1. Open Playstore app and search for Google app .
2. Now at the bottom of the page you will see options like below screenshot
3. Now join beta tester by clicking ” I’m In ” .
4. Aftee few seconds you will see google app beta update.
Also Read –
- How To Download Specific Part Of YouTube Video
5. Install the latest beta version.
6. After installing latest beta version of google app download latest beta version of google pay services.
7. After downloading google play services install it.
8. Now open settings app and tap on installed apps. Here you will find all the apps installed on your redmi note 3.
9. Open Google app from the list and tap on manage space. Now tap on clear google search data and clear all data.
10. Now press back key and open Google play services app from installed apps list
11. Clear cache of Google play services app
12. Now go to additional settings > privacy > location > Google location history and turn off .
13. Go to additional settings > language & input > language and select English (united states)
14. Now again clear data of google app and long press the home button .
15. Bingo ! Now you will see google assistant installed on your device.
16. Set up Google Assistant and you are ready to rock .
This is the complete guide to install google assistant in redmi note 3 without root access. The assistant app may revert back to Google now as it is still in beta testing. If you have rooted redmi note 3 I recommend you to enable Google Assistant by installing Assistant enabler Xposed module. If you have any queries feel free post in comments section.
Keep visit techowiki.in for more updates.