How To Block Ads In Selected Android Apps – Ads are really annoying when we are playing games and watching movies on andriod phones. Mobile phone screens are much smaller than PC so it is hard to close the Ads without clicking on it. These ads are not only annoying but it also consumes lot of data.
Table Of Contents
Also Read – How To Download Torrent Files Within Browser
Check More Trick Related Articles in – Hackzhub
In Android you can easily block ads by installing an ad blocker app but the truth about ads on the web is that it support publishers like us to provide free content that you can enjoy. However a poorly designed ads and mis placed ads are really irritating, so today I’m posting how to block ads in selected aps only, using this trick you can block ads only in selected apps. Lets proceed and check out detailed trick to stop ads in selected apps.
- Rooted Android Device
- Xposed Framework Installed
How To Block Ads In Selected Apps Android –
1. This trick works on rooted android mobiles only. So you must have rooted android phones to block ads in selected apps.
2. Download Min Min Guard Xposed module from here – Download Android Ad Blocker
3. After downloading Min min guard install it.
4. Now open Xposed installer app.
Must Read – Top 5 Android Games For December 2016
5. Tap on modules and tick on Min Min Guard.
6. Now reboot your device
7. After reboot open Min min guard app from your app drawer.
8. Now turn on the ad block switch of each apps you want to block ads.
9. Bingo! Now you have successfully blocked ads on selected android apps.
Conclussion – This is the trick to block ads in selected android apps. There are any ad blocking apps available but you can’t block ads only on selected apps. Minmin guard is the best app to block ads in selected android apps.
Hope you all like this article please share this article with your friends and help us to reach more people. If you know any other best ad blocking apps let me know in comments.
keep visit techowiki.in for more updates.