Have You Lost Your Pan Card, How To Find Lost Pan card Number – Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a code that acts as an identification for Indian nationals, especially those who pay Income Tax. It is a unique, 10-character alpha-numeric identifier, issued to all judicial entities identifiable under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. Have you lost your pan card, you don’t remember lost pancard number, don’t worry you can find your lost pan card number online, you can also request for duplicate pan card by filling online form. Lets proceed and check out full detailed guide to get lost pan card number.
Table Of Contents
How To Find Lost Pan Card Number :-
1. To find lost pan card number you need to visit official website of Income Tax Department :- Click Here
2. Now click on “Know Your PAN”
3. Now enter your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY Format
4. Enter your Surname, Middle Name and First Name ( as in pan card)
5. At last enter captcha code and click submit.
6. Now you can see your pancard details.
How To Apply For Duplicate Pan Card Online :-
If you lost your Pan Card you may also apply online for getting duplicate pan card .
1. Visit this link and fill the form :- click here
2. After filling the form click on submit button and on next page you will get acknowledgement receipt ( save the receipt)
3. Now make payment through Debit card or Net banking.
4. Print acknowledgement receipt after filling duplicate pan card form and supporting document (address proof, identity and birth proof)
5. Post all above document on the address mentioned on acknowledgement receipt generated after filling the form.
Thats it guys these are the methods to get lost pan card number and apply for duplicate pan card. Hope you all like this article, if you have any queries regarding this article feel free to post in comment section. Keep visit techowiki.in for more updates.