Hello guys, Hope you all doing well. Most of us uses torrents to download movies, games and many other files. Torrents are one of the most popular forms of file sharing on the internet, accounting for over 50% of all internet traffic. However it might be difficult for the newcomers to getting into the torrent scene. Many of us uses uTorrent app to download torrent files, If you’re feeling lazy to switch between your web browser and torrent app, here’s a solution to download torrent files within your favorite browser. So lets proceed and check detailed info about how to to download torrent files within any browser.
How To Download Torrent Files Within Browser :-
1. First of all you need to visit this website :- Seedr.cc
2. Now click on Sign Up and enter your email and password, tick on terms and conditions and click register with email.
Or simply you can sign-up with your facebook account.
3. Now you will see a page like below 👇
4. Copy any torrent file link or magnet link.
5. Now tap on” +” icon and paste torrent or magnet link and again tap “+” icon.
6. Now you will see torrent has been downloaded in seedr.cc
7. Now click on the folder and tap on download.
8. Bingo!! Your torrent file will start downloading within browser.
Thats it guys! Now you can download torrent files directly within browser.
Hope you all like this article, If you have any doubts feel free to post in comment section.
Keep visit techowiki.in for more updates.