The customization features and beautiful looks of MIUI 9 attracting everyone. As MIUI 9 ROM released recently its available only for Redmi Note 4 and Xiaomi Mi6 phones. If you don’t have any of these phones you have to wait for the release of MIUI 9 beta version for your device, it may take a month to release. In this article we are sharing a guide to apply MIUI 9 themes on your Xiaomi phone, so you can enjoy MIUI 9 looks on your device until the official ROM releases. This theme is not available in Mi Theme Store, so follow all steps carefully to install MIUI 9 theme.
If you don’t have Xiaomi phones you can check these articles to enjoy MIUI 9 look on your non Xiaomi phone.
Steps To Install And Apply MIUI 9 Theme
1. First of all download MIUI 9 theme from here – Download
2. Move or copy Downloaded theme to external SD card.
3. Now download ” MIUI Theme Editor” app from play store – Download
4. Now open MIUI theme editor app and download additional files if it asks.
5. Tap on the browse button and select MIUI
9 theme which you have downloaded earlier.
6. Now tap on start button.
7. Tap on next option.
8. Now click on finish. The app will take some time finish final process.
9. Now MIUI theme editor will ask you to install the theme click on Ok. Once theme installed you will get following message.
10. Now open Themes app and go to offline.
11. Here you will find limitless theme, tap on it and click on apply.
12. That’s it you have successfully applied MIUI 9 theme on your Xiaomi phone.
Conclusion – I have tried this theme on my Redmi Note 3 and worked fine for me. Xiaomi doesn’t allow users to apply third party themes so don’t directly import theme from theme store. Install third party themes using MIUI theme editor app otherwise, you will get an error. Hope you guys like this guide. Share this trick with your friends. Keep visiting Techowiki.in for more updates.